Hey I'm new lole

O

oog

Original poster
Idk what I'm doing my dum-dum friend wanted me to make this account lmAO.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Herro New Person :D Welcome to Iwaku! Plenty of awesome-ness to behold here! We've got...
ROLEPLAYS

GENERAL CHATTING

ART SHOPS

INSPIRING MUSES

And more! :D plenty of stuff to keep you occupied and tie up all your time. Do explore and enjoy yourself :3 In case you need some help getting started, here's the Newbie Care package!

(P.S. In b4 @Dipper >:3)

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie
hi new lole, I'm Jays

Welcome to Iwaku, Oog. Glad to have ya! If you have any questions just give a holler :) Enjoy!

Hey there Oog, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Star, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. If you ask me, I think this dum-dum friend of yours has excellent taste :D At any rate, feel free to go forth and explore the site - hope you find some fun things to pique your interest! If you're interested in just chilling and getting to know some folks, you can always come hang out in General Chatting! Hope to see you around sometime real soon :p

Welcome to iwaku Oog! YAY for friends who drag you off to new and fun adventures eh?? I'm sure you won't regret it, we are a fun group and there are tons of things to play out here. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!