Hey i'm new here come play with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John bloodrite

Original poster
Hello. I'm twenty. I general enjoy romance and sexual roleplays. I do para third person style roleplay. Send me a message if you wanna play.

Reactions: MrFoyle
Hello John!

Welcome to Iwaku! We have tons of romance/pervy players so you're bound to get in tons of smutting around here :-P First, though, I would recommend heading over to our Institute in the Content section and doing some exercises to get your brain in gear and get those creative juices flowing! :D

Once you're in the groove - or not, if you didn't go over there, since it doesn't matter - feel free to check out the open sign-ups and requests we have going right now. I'm not sure if you prefer Group Roleplays or 1x1s, but there are several open spots in each, plus loads of genres apart from the ones you're used to if you want to try something different! If you don't see anything that tickles your fancy, don't hesitate to start your own request thread. With so many members, you're bound to find somebody who is into the same things :D

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions!

Oh boy do we have plenty of those-- you should have no trouble finding something to suit your needs. Have fun, and welcome to Iwaku!

Hello. I'm twenty. I general enjoy romance and sexual roleplays. I do para third person style roleplay. Send me a message if you wanna play.
Hello and welcome to the site John bloodrite, I hope yo enjoy it on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.