1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

hey im new anyone wanna rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by frezzyy, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frezzy is mostly a loner but he a witcher wht he does is wht makes him alone he has no friends family or home he travels around the lands taking tasks n fighting the greatest monsters in the land he made a very big name for himself at the cost of hes social life, frezzy is 6ft 1 n hes lean with muscle he has short dark brown hair n doesn't really pay attention to the opposite sex really never even kiss a girl or done anything he 19 years old well 234 years old really he suck at 19 forever unless he die which of course is frezzy's last wish

thts all i have so far with my guy umm id like a girl to rp with me but guys will do to i guess

2. Well hi there Frezzyy and welcome to the site! <3 If you post your request in one of the request forums you are sure to find a few rp partners. :3

3. I would gladly RP with you. All the open RPs on here could definitely use another person! Sayonara!

4. cool well if u wanna rp with me umm just send me a chat :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.