Hey, I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mae Renea

Original poster
Well, I am back after six months. I wish to get back into Roleplaying somehow. I do original and fandom RP's. Right now my current fandoms are The Vampire Diaries/The Originals, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, and Wolfblood. I will only be using original characters unless it is Maddy and Rhydian from Wolfblood. I do not mind if you play Canons. In fact, I would love to ship my OC Chimera with Stiles. As for original plots we could plot anything really. I just like romance, drama, angst, hurt/comfort... Pretty much things you would see on a drama TV show. I do, however, have a plot in mind.
My character lives in Salem, MA and believes in Supernatural. Her best friend is a Werewolf. She wants to prove they exist but how is she going to react when the person she loves is a Werewolf and needs the secret kept?
Pairings will be M x F and M x M only. I can also play multiple characters and that is preferred.
I will do 3+ sentences all the way to two paragraphs.

So I don't know anything about Teen wolf but I am interested in making a werewolf character for your plot. I can play males just as easily as females. PM me if you are still looking.

Reactions: Mae Renea
Status
Not open for further replies.