hey hi hello

Hello to you, Mitzimo! Welcome to Iwaku! ^^

I expect many of the staff members and admins of the site will welcome you as well. They're a friendly group. But I totally stole the first one on them this time. *plotting pyramid fingers of doom*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here. I certainly have! If you have any questions I'll help however I can but again, the more experienced members are better suited for that XP but just throwing the offer out there.

Aww yeah, second XD

*Ahem*

I mean, welcome to Iwaku ^.^ Enjoy your stay~

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You look like you might be new, so let me provide you a little help from the getgo to help you hit the ground running!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask!

Hallo Madam. :D Welcome to the community!

*The world waves back*

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here.

HELLO MITZ! Though I am not part of this 'world' of which you speak, I shall still say hello!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D