Hey hey. :)

D

DominoFlash

Original poster
Well hello there!

I'm DominoFlash, a newbie to this site but no newbie to roleplaying. :wink:

It's a pleasure to be here! Though, I ama bit nervous since I don't know anyone here. Please be kind to me! *Bows*

I will try not to eat you alive! I forget to eat too often and members just look so tasty. D:

Welcome to the community!

Ah thank you! ^^'' I think...

I'm sure I'll get along well here. :) Just need to settle my tail feathers and get to know people!

I on the other hand will make no promises of not eating you. >:D

Hai Domino, glad to have ya here.

...O.O

Thank you for the content welcome? XD

Welcome DominoFlash I'm October nice to meet you *offers hand in friendship* There! Now you know me, and I got your back! Since we're basically best friends now can I come over for dinner? Jk/jk, but seriously you'll do fine here, we have a great community with a lot of cool members that are more than willing to help you out if you need it!

Hope to see you in some games soon!

Heh nice to meet you October. :3 You may call me Kirsty since we are best friends now. :L

I know I will, you all seem so lovely!

Hello Domino! I for one do not eat newbies, they're stringy. >[ No worries, you'll make friends fairly quickly I'm sure! Have fun and welcome!

Hi Hi Hi HI there, Domino... or Kirsty, since all October's friends are practically my friends too. :p
WELCOME TO IWAKU!

You will love the site! Please, have a cookie- and if you need anything, feel free to ask!
6.jpg

We will of course be nice to you! Welcome to Iwaku, little newbie wanderer~
We need newbies like yourself and any place that isn't nice to newbies is silly!
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's good to meet you.

I like you already, because of your avatar! <3 Haha.

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask~ Someone will happily assist you, I'm sure.

Hallo there Flashy! Welcome to the Iwakuian Community! We are all a big family here so do not feel like a stranger!

= w= My name is Lady Raimy (Rina) and its a pleasure to have you on board

Hello to you all ^o^ I feel so loved~! Arigatou for the lovely introductions!! Feel free to call me Kirsty! *Bows* Nyaaa I should go bake a cake for you all since you are so nice!