hey hey!

B

babyjiko

Original poster
hey everyone, im ace! im new here, but not that new to rp, ive been doing it since i was 10 or eleven (oof) so im pretty...experience ig? anyway, yeah! feel free to contact me anytkme, im open to just about anything!

Welcome to Iwaku Ace! I'm sure you'll find lots to do here. We're a pretty awesome group (If I do say so myself). Settle in and look around and let us know if you have any questions.

Most of all...HAVE FUN!!

• Thank You
Reactions: babyjiko
Hello Ace :D Welcome to Iwaku! Like Poet said, we got lots to do here, you won't find yourself bored!! If you need anything, ask away!

• Thank You
Reactions: babyjiko
Welcome to Iwaku Ace!

I see you started Roleplaying around the same age as me. Ahhh, those were some cringe writing times for myself haha. Again, like the two above, I would like reiterate, there is plenty to do here and you can always ask questions!

P.S. It always brings me great joy to see another K-pop fan on the site. And I SHINee fan nonetheless. Makes my heart go uwu.

Welcome to Iwaku Ace!

I see you started Roleplaying around the same age as me. Ahhh, those were some cringe writing times for myself haha. Again, like the two above, I would like reiterate, there is plenty to do here and you can always ask questions!

P.S. It always brings me great joy to see another K-pop fan on the site. And I SHINee fan nonetheless. Makes my heart go uwu.
AAAA HELLO I DIDNT SEE THIS BEFORE

Thank you so much for your support ! and yes shinee are the uwu