Hey! Hey TK Fanboys! I got a surprise for you!

HE HAS A POINT!

No one else seems to care about the fact that Chaos was going to rent a romantic film staring Clint Eastwood....

I just never noticed, I have this strange tendency for a guy to actually look a girl in the eyes, not at her boobs/ass/vajayjay.

I like a woman's thighs myself. Seriously. Put a girl in a skirt and stockings and I'm a happy camper.

Chaos, you clearly have not been around the temple of mur enough, there is a fifty foot statue of TK in all her womanly glory courtesy of marius.

Well you have me there. I consider myself more of an ambassador to Iwaku for the Mur Zombie army.

You mean every wanking moment.

Yeah, that's a good point. I shall consider myself corrected.

No one else seems to care about the fact that Chaos was going to rent a romantic film staring Clint Eastwood....

I think we should worry even more that Ryker's sex tape was in there. That means he rented it before me.

Nobody in their right mind puts Clint Eastwood and romance in the same sentence.

Yer attempts at ae smear campaign bore me.

'Sides, Ah use digital media, no' VHS.

Nobody in their right mind puts Clint Eastwood and romance in the same sentence.

Hoshit, we actually agree on something for once.

Regardless, if yew look yew kin see, Julez' face 'as been 'shopped in.

Yup. Of course.

*Lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk*

God gave man a Brain and a penis, but only enough blood to flow through one at a time. I however actually have a brain for my blood to flow through.

So that's your excuse. What's Chaos'?