Hey! Hey TK Fanboys! I got a surprise for you!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
CHECK IT OUT! I WENT TO RENT BRIDGE OF MADISON COUNTY AND IT TURNS OUT RYKER PUT HIS SEX TAPE IN THE WRONG BOX. NOW YOU SWEATY FANBOYS GET TO SEE YOUR MURR-STRESS EXACTLY HOW YOU IMAGINE HER EVERY WAKING MOMENT!

a6c646ecdb897e44bfac764.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you were looking for a Clint Eastwood film.

0.o

CHAOS I'M GONNA MURRRRRRRRDER YOU!

My heritage is impure!

...You act as if seeing the Mastress in her full glory is a shock to us.

I actually favor honeydew melons and pomagranates.

...damnit...how did that secret tape I made of TK and Ryker get into a video store!...

uh...I mean...wow...fancy that...tapes of TK naked....

You mean you're the camera man I hired?

Chaos, you clearly have not been around the temple of mur enough, there is a fifty foot statue of TK in all her womanly glory courtesy of marius.

Yup, this is true. Although, he made my breasts much larger on the statue.... well, at least they aren't torpedo tits.

He did also make your hips a bit...hrm...how shall I say....shapelier well shit I can't think of a word.

Nhh, my hips were the same ratio.... BUT IT WAS MISSING THE THREE DIMPLES I HAVE ON MY ASS!

wait...that was your real ass? DDDAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I just never noticed, I have this strange tendency for a guy to actually look a girl in the eyes, not at her boobs/ass/vajayjay.

Yes, and the strangest part is I have an overdeveloped reptile brain, you might think that would make it harder to look away.