Hey... Hey there. I know where you LIVE.... C:

L

Lemmingtime

Original poster
Hello strangers one and all! I have come to your site, maybe to annoy you, maybe to gain your affection, or quite possibly to steal some limbs and brains along the way.

Yeah, say that when you stop EATING them first.

What? I don't eat-

Don't lie about it. You do.

Well okay. maybe I might. BUT we have an introduction to do. So, need to know something about me? It's right here!

And here. C:

I role play basically anything interesting that can keep me on my toes. Whether it's feral, anthro, human, supernatural, or otherwise. I'll have to warn you though, my role playing is a little rusty. And at times, some of my characters may seem very similar to each other. I will do that without noticing it. I also tend to repeat words very -

Often, basically, very, and, she, he....

JEEBUS they'll get enough of this when I role play. No need to exploit it. Oh and this is... my other me. I guess. If it's only in my mind that she's there, then I guess my mind is a little... messed up. Or you know, I could just be saying things. OR AM I?

Okay then.... well, anyhow I love to draw and animate. ANy signature I use or avatar I use is preferabley drawn by me.

She is. Ignore the blue text. IGNORREE ITTT.

Okay then.... well, anyhow I love to draw and animate. Any signature I use or avatar I use is preferabley drawn by me.

Any questions? Oh and MY name is cloud. This weirdo is lemming.

Hello, Cloud and Lemming!
Please don't eat me.

You know, I find it funny that I said something twice. Oh post repeats, I adore your hatableness~
Hello stranger c: I might not eat you. But I would like your limbs and brain C:

What were you planning on doing with them besides feasting?

Experiment with them, maybe? If so, may I watch? I'll share my collection of body parts if I can watch. For mad science.
Also, welcome.