Hey hey, new guy here!

P

Pylonius

Original poster
Soooo yeah, I'm new! It's a pleasure to join this forum and I look forward to having fun here!

As for what I like, well I listed everything out so feel free to take a peek at that!

So ah yeah, hai everyone.

Hi there Pylonius!

....something sounds familiar about pylons...

Welcome to the site! >:3

welcome to the site! :) Hope to run into you sometime!

Familiar? What ever do you mean? <.<
I'm just a little old Pylons!

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome Esthalia!

En tero Adun, Pylonius!

Welcome to Iwaku! We're low on energy and The broodmother Diana blew up all our pylons so you're a welcome addition to the community! Now I can start warping in my nexus! <3

I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, ask! The zerglings people of Iwaku are more than willing to help and RP with you! Word of advice though, watch out for the rampaging plot bunnies. If you see a pack coming for you, run. You do not want to be sacrificed to the gods of roleplay.

Anyway, I think it's the Iwakuween spirit that has got our bunnies rampaging, but rest assured, they'll return to normal after October... hopefully.

Welcome again to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have!

Woah woah, what kind of pylon do you think I am? If you want me to power your nexus you need to give me some minerals first. And maybe some protection if all the other pylons were destroyed...

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome~!

Diana is right, you do seem oddly familiar.
Curious, that.
Anyway, welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti dressed up as Encantado for Halloween.
Take a look around and make yourself at home.
Happy playing.

oh so it wasn't just a joke? Weird. Well I assure you I'm new to this forum and if I seem familiar it's only a coincidence. Unless you've seen me on other forums *shrug* anyways thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here and I hope to see you around :)

Hello and welcome. May your creativity blossom here.

-Puts on a bunny mask and runs after Pylon- SACRIFICE FOR THE ROLEPLAYGODS~~~!
Jk...

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku and just ask if you want to RP with someone :3 -He will be sacrificed to the gods some day... hurrhurr o3o -

If you insist on sacrificing me, I at least want a bunny mask too. It's only fair right? Oh and again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the multiverse. Be weary of the flesh eating plot bunnies and if you should find yourself looking for a fantasy or cyber punk RP. Please do not hesitate to spam my inbox or profile page.

Hey ! I'm new too...we should be friends(: