HEY! HEY! LET'S ROLEPLAY! BE MY FRIEND! TALK TO ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the two, if it doesn't bother you :0

Or you could just choose one ^^

@EtherealLights I'm ok with doing both :) I'd be ok with playing Hades if you wanted to play Persephone or if you want to play the princess I can play the king of thieves. It's up to you :)

@Krieg I was just thinking something along the lines of Little Red lives in a village near the woods and somehow gets turned (by main wolf or random one it's up to you) and then she meet the main wolf and he/she kind of teaches her the ways, but then the village thinks wolves killed her so they end up getting hunted. But that's not super original so if you have one better or one you would prefer I'm all ears :)

@Alexa Ray I'm down with the both being girl/girl but if that's the case I'd rather play the knight than the princess. is that ok? and idc if i'm the demon or the angel no matter what the genders are.

I was hoping to play the roles of the princess and demon, so you're all good. Since you predominately play the submissive, I've decided it'd be best for both to be girl x girl, unless you're all go go for playing a dominant male in the angel x demon and knight x princess. I don't want to force something on you that you usually don't do so that's why I suggested girl x girl for both pairings, because I'm usually submissive, as well. (:

Hello, I was hoping I could do a 1x1 RP with you. Since I'm generally awful at fandom/established stuff here is the stuff I think i would do best at:

• Alien/Nurse (Male)
  • Angel/Demon
  • Demon Guy/Human Girl
  • Experiment/Scientist (or Intern)
  • Human Slave/Vampire Princess
  • King of Thieves/Princess
  • Knight/Princess
  • Knight/Servant
  • Native American Warrior/Settler (or Slave) Girl
I have a question though. By 'Alien' do you mean the 'illegal immigrant' kind or the 'come from space' kind?

@Krieg I was just thinking something along the lines of Little Red lives in a village near the woods and somehow gets turned (by main wolf or random one it's up to you) and then she meet the main wolf and he/she kind of teaches her the ways, but then the village thinks wolves killed her so they end up getting hunted. But that's not super original so if you have one better or one you would prefer I'm all ears :)
I like that idea as well! We can role with that...

My idea was a bit more, albeit, twisted to put it kindly. If you are familiar with Mad Max or/and Fallout, I was thinking of setting the popular myth in a Post-Apocalyptic scenario of some sorts. Maybe Little Red is a courier for a local city-state, and has to go about delivering a special delivery to her grandmother, whom was a former powerful representative of the city-state. Big Bad could be a kidnapping bandit, looking to ransom her off for whatever local currenices exist, but his plan backfires, and maybe the two have to flee in underground metros after being assassulted by irradiated abominations I.E. pretty much zombies.

There isn't a lot of concrete in my idea, but I was hoping we could develop as it goes along. Of course, we can take this PM so we don't have to cloud up thread ^_^"

Okay!
Oh, I really don't know XD
which do you prefer playing?

Okay, then I'll be Hades and the Princess ^^

Hello, I was hoping I could do a 1x1 RP with you. Since I'm generally awful at fandom/established stuff here is the stuff I think i would do best at:
  • Alien/Nurse (Male)
  • Angel/Demon
  • Demon Guy/Human Girl
  • Experiment/Scientist (or Intern)
  • Human Slave/Vampire Princess
  • King of Thieves/Princess
  • Knight/Princess
  • Knight/Servant
  • Native American Warrior/Settler (or Slave) Girl
I have a question though. By 'Alien' do you mean the 'illegal immigrant' kind or the 'come from space' kind?

I'd love to give the Alien/ Male nurse one a try. Is that alright?

Oh, how will the King of Thieves/Princess plot go? I already now the story about Hades and Persephone.

Well, I figured that the princess could run away from home or something, just something to get her into the city and to a skeezy bar where she can meet up with the Prince. Maybe she can get found by the castle guards and taken back but he sneaks into parties at the castle to see her and she can give her ladies in waiting the slip every once in a while in the city so they can meet up. He can like teach her how to pick pockets etc and then we can come up with a big plot wammy once they've gotten a bit acquainted.

@EtherealLights

Ok! That's a good plot. Where shall I put my CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.