Hey Hey Hey!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Caoimhe, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be here! I'm new to the site, and fairly new to roleplay (in the rules and etiquette sense).

Hoping to find someone to do some long term role playing with (I get many claims of this, then they either don't get started or end rather quickly). All I'm wanting is to have fun, maybe meet some people, and write some good stories. I get very into my characters, so I apologize in advance if I ever refer to a character as if we were actually them ("you" and "I").

Also, my profile explains some things, but I don't think it does me justice, so if you truly want to get to know me or see how I roleplay, the best bet is to talk to me ^^

I feel like I'm a fairly easy person to get along with, but you will have to excuse my enthusiasm! I know it can come off as annoying at times ^^

Well... If you have made it this far, thanks for reading! Hope you decide to message me and we can get a roleplay figured out! I'm open to any ideas, so shoot!
  2. The profile tabs seems to be wonky right now since there is currently two version of Groups pushing each tab once to the right, but I'm sure that won't be a problem for long! Anyways, welcome, I will be happy to sent some chattering your way soon!
  3. Hmmm... I'm trying to think of what else I can add that will get more people interested in giving me a shot... But alas, I guess I'm not that interesting lol.

I enjoy playing video games, reading, music, singing... All that good stuff. I'm definitely more of a female heroine type or a damsel in distress lol but I can give anything a shot.

I'm up all the time and check in frequently, so wait time on me posting isn't much unless I'm trying to think of how to next post on a rp, but even then it's usually only a day.

I still don't know if that helps or if people will read it... But there ya go! ^^
  4. Welcome to the web site! Unfortunately, I am torn whether or not I would want to role play or not. I have nothing wrong with enthusiasm, so long as it is not like an on/off switch that is only on.

Maybe add a role play resume to your information? Kind of hard to understand what it is that you like in role playing if we don't have a basic idea of what you like and dislike. This is done in your profile, under one of the tabs. Hope that helps!
  5. Thank you for the reply :)

Luckily, due to the power of editing, I can tone down my excitement if it is an issue. I am sorry that I couldn't give a clear idea for you to decide from.

I actually thought I had filled all that stuff out... But maybe I missed something? It is also hard for me to say exactly what it is I am interested in because I'm not 100% on that myself. Mainly because I have not participated in all that many roleplays, but also because I'm not sure what the name is for it. There are names for things I didn't even know existed that I am constantly learning the more I peruse the forums. Nevertheless, I will check out the profile again to see what I can add, and try to put more info on what I like.

Thanks again!
  6. I think the only thing I missed was the 'About Me' section, so that is now filled in. I'm not sure how it looks to everyone else, but none of the info I put is showing up when you go to my profile page. Actually I have yet to see where the info is located lol but then again, I haven't looked at an awful lot of profiles yet either.

Regardless, hope what I added gives you more of an idea.. If not.. Well... Sorry! ^^ lol I tried.
  7. Welcome to the site, Caoimhe :)! I hope you enjoy your stay~
  8. Thank you! I appreciate the welcome ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.