Hey Hey Hey!

♥ Haru-Chan ♥

Original poster
Ahem, I'm a little lost on what to say so...I'll just do this!

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? You all can just call me Kibo, Since it's just my name in Japanese!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.

How old are you? I just turned 14 on the 27th!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup Yup, I've Been RolePlaying for 3 years!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Single partner, Or a small group.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Grassy Meadows?. I would prefer a forest...But that's not an option is it ;w;

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Secret, I forget who sings it. (No its not a secret, that's just the songs name.)

There, everything you need to know about me, for now! -Bows- Have a nice day now. And Thanks for reading! :)

Welcome to the Funside : D

Enjoy your stay xD

Nice to see another arrival, may you have a wonderful time here.

Hiiii Kibo! :D Welcome to the site!

Ahem, I'm a little lost on what to say so...I'll just do this!

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? You all can just call me Kibo, Since it's just my name in Japanese!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.

How old are you? I just turned 14 on the 27th!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup Yup, I've Been RolePlaying for 3 years!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Single partner, Or a small group.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Grassy Meadows?. I would prefer a forest...But that's not an option is it ;w;

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Secret, I forget who sings it. (No its not a secret, that's just the songs name.)

There, everything you need to know about me, for now! -Bows- Have a nice day now. And Thanks for reading! :)
Hiya *Hands flower*I am Domeki and I hope you enjoy it here

Even if I was the first one to post at your welcoming thread .. You didn't said hello to me!! >.<

* falls into a pit of sadness*

Thats because I always open up with the most common greeting.

Its like a universal greeting, only NOT ba-weet-gra-nah-weet-nini-bon.

And if you got the reference, you get an Energon goodie.

Even if I was the first one to post at your welcoming thread .. You didn't said hello to me!! >.<

* falls into a pit of sadness*

Nuuu *saves* o0o I did! Maybe it didn't post D':

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey welcome, also Secrets is by One Republic! XD