1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey Hey Hey (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PsychicBastard, Apr 1, 2013.

1. ≧◠◡◠≦✌

'Allo there fellow Roleplayers, I'm Ariana and i like to draw things.
    It's nice to meet you!

I've been roleplaying for awhile, can't pinpoint how long exactly, maybe 3 years, and I've been loving it ever since! I've made some aweosme rp's and awesome friends and i cant wait to make some on here too!
    I'm an Animated movie freak, A homestuck, and a lover of most media. I'm also an ~artist~ more or less, though i to tend to draw like it's a religion, if that makes any sense.
    While i do tend to get a little lazy ooc, i'm pretty darn literate and can write a whole lot if i'm really into it. I like to write, and i have some things i might make into stories! if you know, i have the time. these ideas could also be rp ideas so you know, if your curious you should lemme know

--
    THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY (found it useful, so why not?)

What do you prefer to be called?
    Ariana, Psychic, or PB is fine with me C:

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

[​IMG]
    (ps im a lady)

How many years young are you?
    15 going on 16~!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    Yeh'

Groups or One on One?
    [​IMG]

Hamburgers or Hotdogs?
    I'm more of a burger person.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    MYLO XYLOTO. THAT WHOLE ALBUM.
    HNNNNNNNG
    THIS IS EITHER THE BEST OR WORST FOR OF TOURTURE EVER.
    --

anyways im not scary or an ass so feel free to come talk to me or rp with me or something (◡‿◡✿)

2. Calling you PB would just make me think of Princess Bubblegum. And we can't have that. But since you're not an ass I figured I'd say welcome to the si-

[​IMG]

Ha ha ha. April Fools. o.O

3. Another Psychic! o____o Creeeepyyyy!

But welcome to the site, lady! 8D

4. those emoticons are adorable!

Welcome to the forum, peanutbutter.