Hey Hey hey

H

Hydrahead

Original poster
Soooooo, I'm just another newbie, stumbled upon your site, took a long look, and decided to join; it looks like fun so why not? Anywho, to make this little intro easier on myself and you, I'll just use that handy little list you provided:

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Due to the fact that I just made it up when I was joining, I honestly haven't thought any up yet; if you do, feel free to tell me, and I'll tell you if I like 'em or not. Oh, anything but Heady; it just stinks of "thought of it a second ago", and I already did that with the name.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I be male, 18 years.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
to be honest, anything that takes me away from Earth is gotta be the top spot, but if I had to be specific, Fantasy with a hint of fantastic science and anything to do with different planes of existences (if anyone's got a game with airships and trips to the elemental planes, count me as interested) .

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Brainy, sarcastic, "magicy" types are my favorite, but as you asked what characters I "usually" play, its the kind everyone needs in a party, but hate to be; the medic, the trap finder/breaker/tester, the boring plot expositor, the walking plot coupon. The plot needs to go on, and I'm usually the one oiling the wheels.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I would like to see them all fight it out, with whoever living in the end being who I choose.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
NO. Singing is for the voice, not the fingers. Although, if someone could make a orchestra with the songs being made only be hand movements, I would pay to see that, if only to watch how terrible it would be.

Beyond that, I have a very unpredictable schedule, and what might seem like something I can actually dedicate time to now might suddenly turn into "that thing I signed up for 3 years ago and I'm only now just remembering it"; still, even if I just end up lurking about, from what I've already seen, this place is pretty cool. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hmm...I like you! Welcome to Iwaku, Hydra. You must stay, forever and ever. @_@

Also, check out our Creative Challenges forum! It's created for fun and to help encourage our muses.

And I too would like to see a song with hand movements, =D.

hello, i am a fellow newb to this site as well. i have been rping for a few years now and only just found this site, it seems pretty cool. ^Δ^