1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey Hey Hey Iakuroleplay members!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lonewolf888978, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Hello Everyone!
    I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying! I have forum roleplayed on different sites, in games, and have loved doing it! Some favorites I enjoy are survival, military, mythical, superhero/villain, and many more! I dont do mature roleplays though....

Roleplaying on forums has introducing to starting to write! I enjoy making up worlds, and and accually writing alittle book in my free time. I also enjoy playing video games, watching movies, and hanging out with friends, so on weekend nights I might not be on!

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to roleplaying with some of you!

2. So, what games are you into? Types, specific titles..

3. Hallo LOOOOOONE WOOOOOOOOOLF. 8D Welcome to the community! I am very fond of wolves.

4. Hello Diana! Im fond of wolves to xD

Thank you! Ill check out some of those links!

Now for games, I would say lately my favorites have been Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Dayz, XCOM, and Contagion. I love strategy games, and most action games (Stealth games are another favorite....