1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Mythical, Modern Assasin/Spy Settings, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Medieval.
Hey everybody - my name is Charlie. My friend introduced me to this because we roleplay on an instant chat game. I've been roleplaying a while, so I know the ins and outs - but yeah I'm new to this so it may take some getting into. Forum roleplay I used to do when I was like 11... :) hey. I'm ginger.

CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

:D

Yus, I'm dat friend.

Hi Charlie, friend of THAT GUY. 8D Welcome to the community!

We have chats for chat style roleplaying too. So you guys can always have chatrp nights too! <3

Hello! Ooh, a ginger. Nice to have one of those. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello, Charlie, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's always awesome to come to a place and have a friend here already, but I'm sure that you'll make many more!
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you.
You were referred by sibling, so this is good. Veeeery good.

Since you're new, I have some links to help you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello, Charlie, and welcome to Iwaku.
It's always awesome to come to a place and have a friend here already, but I'm sure that you'll make many more!
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you.
You were referred by sibling, so this is good. Veeeery good.

Since you're new, I have some links to help you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

I need.. a lot of help actually this is more advanced than what i'm used to.

Hello charlie, I had the same issue when I joined this site like four days ago. This confusion no longer plagues me, and has dissipated due to the influence of time; as well as the guidance of others. If you find yourself in need of rp let me know. Stay frosty and eat the bugs.

Chaaaarlie.... Chaaaaarlieeeee.... We're on a bridge, Charlie!

It couldn't be avoided, I absolutely had to do that.

-Clears throat-

Moving on..

Hello! If you'd like some help other than the super duper helpful links that Kitti so wonderfully provided, I'd be willing to PM with you a little bit about the site. I'm not new to rp but I only joined Iwaku about a month ago, so I still remember how hard it is to be new xP Have fun! And welcome!

Hi Charlie! I already saw you in the cbox. Good luck finding your way around! Sounds like you have a lot of people to ask too