Hey Guys

K

KinzyCub

Original poster
Yup. So... I'm new here. I'm not new to roleplaying, however.

Let's see... I'm in college. I'm majoring in Media Arts & Animation, but for now I have a part time job at Jersey Mike's as a sandwich monkey.

I'm a lesbian and shit. I don't know, what else do you want to know?

Greeeetings Kinzy, welcome to the club!

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm relatively new to role playing but from what I know this is a great site for it. Lots of people, tons of stories. I hope you learn to love this site as much as I do. Have fun and happy role playing.

Welcome! Love the profile picture, btw. :) If you wanna chat or need advice I'm always here to listen!

I'd love to talk and get to know people in the community. If I don't now all I'll do is lurk

xD Well I'm always here! I'm a sometimes-lurker and abnormally hyper stalker of the roleplays and my own roleplays xD Usually I have A LOT to talk about, but it depends xD

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*walks in and waves* Hey. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *gives golden card with name and Information written on it* If you wanna RP or be buddies, let me know.tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bz0wvvzadv4scgk8gks40co0c_1280.gif [/BCOLOR]