Hey Guys

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KinzyCub, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Yup. So... I'm new here. I'm not new to roleplaying, however.

Let's see... I'm in college. I'm majoring in Media Arts & Animation, but for now I have a part time job at Jersey Mike's as a sandwich monkey.

I'm a lesbian and shit. I don't know, what else do you want to know?

2. Greeeetings Kinzy, welcome to the club!

3. Welcome to Iwaku. I'm relatively new to role playing but from what I know this is a great site for it. Lots of people, tons of stories. I hope you learn to love this site as much as I do. Have fun and happy role playing.

4. Thanks, guys!

5. Welcome! Love the profile picture, btw. :) If you wanna chat or need advice I'm always here to listen!

6. I'd love to talk and get to know people in the community. If I don't now all I'll do is lurk

7. xD Well I'm always here! I'm a sometimes-lurker and abnormally hyper stalker of the roleplays and my own roleplays xD Usually I have A LOT to talk about, but it depends xD

8. I could talk for hours myself :3

• Like Like x 1
  9. *walks in and waves* Hey. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where Insanity has no limits. *gives golden card with name and Information written on it* If you wanna RP or be buddies, let me know. tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bz0wvvzadv4scgk8gks40co0c_1280.gif

10. I would absolutely love to :)

• Like Like x 1