Hey guys (=

D

daz

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Call me dazy if you dare ;)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? My habits are Lady-like and I've seen 20 years of this life.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Give me dreams and fantasy divine. A little taste of everything keeps things interesting.

What kind of characters do you usually play? My creations are usually innocent and pure of heart. With chivalry and kindness do they walk on these planes of existance.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Quick! Give me the Space Zombie Bread Pack and I could save you from the living dead by offering a more nutritious meal xD

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! He Won't Go is a mighty lovely song that Adele has influenced me with. [GLOW=green]
[/GLOW]
[GLOW=green]
"Some say I'll be better without you
But they don't know you like I do
Or at least the sides I thought I knew

I can't bare this time
It drags on as I lose my mind
Reminded by things I find
Like notes and clothes you left behind

Wake me up, wake me up when all is done
I won't rise until this battle's won
My dignity's become undone

But I won't go
I can't do it on my own
If this ain't love, then what is?
I'm willing to take the risk
......"
[/GLOW]

Hello, Dazy---I MEAN---DAZ. O_O (Dun hurt me...)

Welcome to Iwaku, my dear! Have a float around the forums and dive into our roleplays and such! Though there is no Space Zombie games currently in session, you can always go here and plot plot plot! >:]

If you have any questions, knock on my door and I'll be sure to answer... figuratively speaking, of course. :D

Welcome to the community Miss Daz....le! :D

Hi Dazy~ WELCOME! It's nice to meet you~ (/^▽^)/

I'm also new here, but if there's anything I can help with, let me know~!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I dare, Miss Dazy darling. I'm Kitti, it's good to meet you.
Might be nice to have some white knights walking amongst our scoundrels...
Things around here are pretty easy to sort out but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku Daz! I'm Hirohashi, Hiro for short. I'm still relatively new myself and I can tell you, the members here are very kind!
While I'm not as qualified as some of the others who posted I am also willing to help you with anything that I can. Also, feel free to send some roleplay invites my way ;D

*Clears throat* More white knights, Kitti? -Someone- has not been keeping tabs on me. :3

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! And I will def keep these things in mind. :D