Hey Guys

O

Omen

Original poster
I never really know exactly how to describe myself... So im just going to go by the book. Copy and paste style.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Um, I don't really have any nicknames. But i guess you could call my by my SN or in irl im Paul.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Obviously I'm a male by my last response. I'll be 21, 3 months from tomorrow. *Chicka Chicka YEAH!* lol

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Whatever really as long as theres some sort of "Super Natural" aspect to it.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Dark Brooding Male Sex Symbols, typically with a dark side... or completely bad.
Or Bubbly, Naive, but Fatal females.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Erm... Zombie Fox Plushes. I guess they'd be cuddly...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
I really couldn't say that I have a favorite... But I like a lot of different genres.

Hey there, new guy! >:D Since you like post apocalyptic, I'm gonna throw you at Pilgrim's Reach! Of course, if that's not your style, you can check out the OOC area for other RPs!

Welcome to Iwaku, Omen of Paul!

Haha! I was just looking at that one when I realized that I had a reply. :)

Thanks for the welcome, its good to be here. ^^

*pulls his robes tighter around himself and looks down at the omen*

The portents are dark within this one. And yet there is a hint of promise that cannot be denied. We shall have to continue our observation over time.

*The kroot turns to an invisible specter to his right*

Watch over him while I return to the cloister to meditate.

*looks back down at the omen*

Younge one, if ever you find yourself in need. The staff are here to serve and counsel. Remain on the path.

Heheh I'm a little rusty.... haven't RP'd in quite a while. But I'm pretty confident i can get back into the swing of things :)

So you're from the Mitten state you say.....Welcome aboard Omen. Enjoy your stay.

Yep, stuck here buried under a foot of snow... I've decided to hibernate till it goes away. xD

You say it's obvious that you are male because your name is Paul. But I've met a girl who's name is Mike. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was a girl with a name of Paul.

Anywho welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I find it quite dear. And yes I rhymed because I felt like it this time.

Well last time I checked, I was in fact male ;-P That girl's mother must have been really confused from the epidural. bwahaahahah

*A Vindicare assassin silences Vay with a single round through the head*

Welcome to Iwaku! don't mind the Kroot, I haven't managed to contact my brothers at the Ordo Xenos to deal with him yet.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku my fresh mean ahh! I man um -staggers on words a little- friend -smiles- welcome to the Iwaku I am your loving wolf companion Shadow Ike, please call me Ike. I am the Leader of the Wolves of Iwaku -tail wags- if you've got anyway questions at all just ask and I may be around to answer any you've got that I can

oh man, that was difficult to stumble over half conscious. haha
but thanks a lot Ike ^^