Hey guys!

• Thread starter devyn-in-the-dark
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

devyn-in-the-dark

Original poster
Wow. This site looks intimidating. There's so much a person can do!!!!! Anyway, little bit 'bout me:

What do you prefer to be called? I'm betting this is name-wise, not pronoun-wise. Anyway, I'm Devyn!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I like having the option of mystery ~

How old are you? 18, soon to be 19! I feel so old now...

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Definitely. I haven't done role playing since sites like Land of the Horses were REALLY up and going (maybe 4 or 5 years?) but I'm ready to dive back in head-first.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Depends on the group. I prefer one-on-one, or with two or three other people. Any more and it just gets too confusing for me.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Shade and air-conditioning in the summer, inside and heat in the winter. I enjoy hot weather, but I live in a cold place. Luckily it's my kind of hot during the summer.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Flares by The Script; Sacrifice by Zella Day; I'd Love to Change the World by Jetta; Uma Thurman, Irresistible, and Twin Skeletons (Hotel in NYC) by Fall Out Boy. It's quite loud and crazy in my head right now. XD

Welcome aboard! Take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome ^.^ and I fell ya on the more then 4 ppl rp I sumtimes get confused to but I'm a silly blonde

Status
Not open for further replies.