hey guys, rpn transfer here <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I love bbcode! It's stressful and makes you want to pull your hair out when you mess up, but it's worth it. If you need help with it or anything, you can head over to my resource here. Or hit me up! I love messing with codes.

i prefer anime or realistic art fcs, since i can't deal with celebrities and their faceclaims and just thinking of zac efron whenever i see your character XD
I totally feel you, man. Seeing well-known celebrities in IC posts kind of just jars me out of the narrative. It ruins the suspension of disbelief and all that jazz. I still like FCs, though, so normally I go for lesser-known actors/models and, if I'm hosting the role-play, ask others to do the same. c:

Realistic art, though, will always be my first choice. No contestation there. :p

Anyway, WELCOME TO IWAKU! :D And Like Falcon said, don't worry about rambling. As you can see, I tend to ramble on, too :P

Hello, fellow rpn transfer!

Is that a Wolf Children gif I see?

Reactions: Kitti
Hello theglassangel! I'm Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! Welcome to this wonderful place. So sorry you had to go through such a bad thing :( That is never any fun. But yay for us to get you as a new member-or well welcome back! Ballet is such a badass thing to do! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me! Or if you just want to chat. You can also find me hanging out in our Chatrooms if you'd like to hang out!

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku newbie! Nice community of rpers as well as crazed mad people, but we don't talk about them. Kidding, mostly. If you need anything feel free to message me.​

@Kagayours @Kitti
ahhhh! thank you guys so much, i hope i can get adjusted soon <33 it's doryyyyyyyyy

@Diana NOOOOOO *gets traumatic memories from track*

Hello and welcome!

And never be sorry about rambling! How else do we get to know new and awesome people without chatting! 8D
no, i should thank everyone that bothered to address me on the thread despite my ramblings XD

Holy shit your avatar is cool.

You seem pretty cool, too! Welcome (back) to the site and let me know if we can do anything to help you settle in. We're all excited about having newbies again since we've had (mostly) closed registration for a while.
thank youuu! the update on the other site made the picture look really bad, so i'm glad iwaku has long avatars, i've missed my plague doctor ^-^. i would have chosen gerald the sea lion, but i was afraid that every time i laid eyes on my own profile that i would just die laughing XD. he's probably my favourite character, i had a plushie version of the poor guy and i guess that's enough for me XD

i've never seen parks and rec., but from what i've been told is that ron swanson is a cool guy ^-^

*gasp. You're 4'11, dance ballet, and have been nicknamed Thumbelina? !! YOU SOUND SO ADORABLE. ;) jk. Don't wanna scare you. I'm firejay1, and I have to admit, I'm jealous of you 5+ paragraph posters. Most of my posts range around 3-4 paragraphs on a good day. I'm a bio major (and also a huge science nerd), though I can't say I'm very good at chem. Shhh, it's a secret. :P

Uhm... so. Nice to meet you!

tumblr_lvw59wixL71r806p8o1_500.gif
don't worry! i don't get scared easily, unless spiders or any scary looking insect are involved. don't get jealous, it's quality over quantity! my tendency to ramble on actually makes me write a looooot. at times, i just have to look back at my work and just delete a whole paragraph. this happens with essays and papers that i have to write.

english is my third language, and so i find myself really paranoid about what i say and what people will think of me. i get hella shy around anyone that speaks english really well. it is kind of expected, living in a bilingual country.

yayyy bio is really cool too! so are daenerys targaryen and her little dragon friends XD

Welcome! :) Nice to see another familiar face. I've only been here a few hours, haha, but it's been wonderful, so far :)
Hello and welcome, fellow former RpNer! (: I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, it's super exciting to see another chemistry nerd! Do you hope to pursue a career in science? I'm a chemist! :D
Hello, fellow rpn transfer!

Is that a Wolf Children gif I see?
yaaaay! fellow transfers! welcome to iwaku aha, hope we'll rp together sometime in the future <333
i can't say i recognize a zoola or keloryn?

though, i do plan on becoming something in medicine. i'm well on my way into it, actually, more than i had thought. i'm still in school and i'm a junior rep. for a volunteering organization that does occasionally help out at hospitals. children kind of scare me (some of them are just my height ;-;) so i decided to do some volunteer work for elderly patients and other fellow doctors. i've had amazing conversations with them, so i just thought to myself "hey, i like science and i like being in a hospital! maybe i can pull this off!"

i love volunteering, maybe i'll just start a thread about angel's misadventures in volunteering consisting of being the only person small enough to physically climb into a bouncy castle and soothe a crying little boy. oooor having to dress up in a little bear costume for charity. yup. XD

yuuup, wolf children it is

yaaaay! fellow transfers! welcome to iwaku aha, hope we'll rp together sometime in the future <333
i can't say i recognize a zoola or keloryn?

though, i do plan on becoming something in medicine. i'm well on my way into it, actually, more than i had thought. i'm still in school and i'm a junior rep. for a volunteering organization that does occasionally help out at hospitals. children kind of scare me (some of them are just my height ;-;) so i decided to do some volunteer work for elderly patients and other fellow doctors. i've had amazing conversations with them, so i just thought to myself "hey, i like science and i like being in a hospital! maybe i can pull this off!"

i love volunteering, maybe i'll just start a thread about angel's misadventures in volunteering consisting of being the only person small enough to physically climb into a bouncy castle and soothe a crying little boy. oooor having to dress up in a little bear costume for charity. yup. XD

yuuup, wolf children it is

Definitely! ^_^
My username on RpNation was Mordecai.

Anyways, that's interesting. I almost went the medicinal route, but decided I preferred the chemistry side of things. I now work for a pharmaceutical company that develops drugs for later testing and eventual market release.

Yo, I love bbcode! It's stressful and makes you want to pull your hair out when you mess up, but it's worth it. If you need help with it or anything, you can head over to my resource here. Or hit me up! I love messing with codes.

I totally feel you, man. Seeing well-known celebrities in IC posts kind of just jars me out of the narrative. It ruins the suspension of disbelief and all that jazz. I still like FCs, though, so normally I go for lesser-known actors/models and, if I'm hosting the role-play, ask others to do the same. c:

Realistic art, though, will always be my first choice. No contestation there. :p

Anyway, WELCOME TO IWAKU! :D And Like Falcon said, don't worry about rambling. As you can see, I tend to ramble on, too :P
no problem! i've met a fellow rambler XD
YES. YES, SO MUCH YES ON THE BBCODE. i've checked your stuff out, it's amazing! i have yet to find my own aesthetic, though. and maybe also turn off RTE. normally, if a thread recommends that i code, i will. but if it's more like a "oh it's recommended", i might add some borders or like a nice font and float my images, etc. simple things ^-^

well, some people do argue that unless you have an image with your posts, people kind of formulate their own image of your character in their heads. which, i guess i can to a certain extent. UNLESS YOU ARE ARIANA GRANDE OR ZAC EFRON HOLYYY

thank you for the welcome!

Hello theglassangel! I'm Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short! Welcome to this wonderful place. So sorry you had to go through such a bad thing :( That is never any fun. But yay for us to get you as a new member-or well welcome back! Ballet is such a badass thing to do! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me! Or if you just want to chat. You can also find me hanging out in our Chatrooms if you'd like to hang out!
thank you, insanity! i've never heard anyone say that ballet is a badass thing before. unless you're the black swan in swan lake. i mean, i wish i was as badass and sensual XD. awesome, i'll check it out.

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku newbie! Nice community of rpers as well as crazed mad people, but we don't talk about them. Kidding, mostly. If you need anything feel free to message me.​
we're all crazed, mad people ;)

Definitely! ^_^
My username on RpNation was Mordecai.

Anyways, that's interesting. I almost went the medicinal route, but decided I preferred the chemistry side of things. I now work for a pharmaceutical company that develops drugs for later testing and eventual market release.

now i definitely recognize you! with the fox and all XD
ohmygod, that's so cool! i have to say that chemistry is by far my favourite of the sciences you have to study. like, why do i have to calculate at what velocity the ball was going at when it hit timmy in the face? i'm exaggerating, i know :P

Reactions: Nav
thank you, insanity! i've never heard anyone say that ballet is a badass thing before. unless you're the black swan in swan lake. i mean, i wish i was as badass and sensual XD. awesome, i'll check it out.
I was a gymnast for years before injury took me out of the sport. Although the two are different I know how hard you have to work, to be in each one! Gotta get that perfect toe point! ;)

Ballerinas are fierce as hell, I can't believe you don't get told that! I have seen the leg muscles on some of those women and I don't know if I want to swoon, be afraid, or be envious.

Also, biology is best science. Pffff. But chemistry is cool too.

*whistles. Your third language and you're this good? *extra jealousy abounds. I wish I was half as good at Japanese (second language I can claim any fluency in). lol, dunno what's cool in my bio, but thanks anyways! You seem super nice. :)

Ballerinas are fierce as hell, I can't believe you don't get told that! I have seen the leg muscles on some of those women and I don't know if I want to swoon, be afraid, or be envious.

^^^^ this. :P Both of them.

Reactions: Ace of Angels
*I'm on my phone, don't mind the shitty grammar inconsistencies*

I was a gymnast for years before injury took me out of the sport. Although the two are different I know how hard you have to work, to be in each one! Gotta get that perfect toe point! ;)
Dang girl, what are you talking about? Gymnastics is so much more intense, and the teachers at the nearest gym were really scary and intimidating. Also, i might be able to point my toes, but i will never learn how to flip or do those handspring thingys XD

I am all of those reactions. I get told graceful, feminine, that sort of thing. But i don't have a lot of muscle, I'm just a short little twig. I barely weigh 100lbs and none of that is muscle. Just fat and like some bone >///<

*whistles. Your third language and you're this good? *extra jealousy abounds. I wish I was half as good at Japanese (second language I can claim any fluency in). lol, dunno what's cool in my bio, but thanks anyways! You seem super nice. :)

^^^^ this. :P Both of them.
your profile picture is totally daenerys, if i'm not mistaken XD i love game of thrones so much! i've read the books and watched until season 4 of the show.

i'm part chinese and swedish from my grandparents, so i only learned how to speak mandarin with a really bad accent. i then moved to the french speaking part of canada (quebec) and learned french first, english second. if you think i'm this good, you should hear my accent. it's horrendous. it's only that i've been living with both languages that i've gotten used to them.

JAPANESE IS SUPER COOL!!!! it's one of those languages i think sounds really awesome. i wish i learned more languages, man. more so, italian. italian sounds super sexy.

XD yep. My profile pix is daenerys. I thought you were referring to something on my profile page, though, lol. My mistake. :)

I'm Korean, but lived in China for about four years as a kid. My mandarin Chinese accent is AWESOME. But I don't know enough words to form a comprehensible sentence beyond "Where is the bathroom" and "What are you doing?" XD Chinese, French, and English is a pretty diverse set. *has a giant bucket list of languages wants to learn, French being on it. I ended up taking 5 years of Japanese in school, which is why I'm mildly proficient in it, but I've never really conversed with natives, so even that is not very good.... XD

@theglassangel

Gerald was one of the best parts of the movie, not gonna lie.

Also, you have to start that thread about your (mis)adventures in volunteering. I know I'd love to hear some of those stories.

@theglassangel
Ballet is still bad ass though! I may have once been able to flip through the air without blinking an eye but dancing like that never ;)

what's up everyone? my name is theglassangel, or i guess you can call me glass or angel ^-^

tumblr_ncosaltLMD1tlip11o1_500.gif
Hi, Glass! Nice to meet you. I'm Moody. =)

Sorry about what happened with RPN. I hope you like Iwaku a lot! I like your eagerness to use your energy toward positive things! <3

World-building, you say? Masochist, you say? *coughs* You should uh...

check out my sig cuz you seem cool as hell. <3

ALSO DUDE. DUDE. WOLF CHILDREN. I LOVE YOU. Also, your avatar icon thinger is so awesome and it's giving me IDEAS. Darn you. *shakes her fist*

Wolf children!! I knew that animation looked really familiar, I just couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. XD
Wolf Children is best reason to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.