1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy (high or low) with royalty, magic and political intrigue. scifi (cyberpunk, aliens, adventures), modern with some noir undertones, anything in the 1950s or older, steampunk, fairytale twists, i like romance sometimes, i do like forbidden love in the right doses. apocalyptic, horror, self-discovery, some lighthearted modern/fantasy/scifi, i'm willing to try almost anything.
what's up everyone? my name is theglassangel, or i guess you can call me glass or angel ^-^

i'm an rpn transfer, i've kept the same name and profile picture, but i do change it quite a bit aha. i've had an iwaku account for a while but i've only started using this now XD. i'm back because as you know, the update, how it was executed and all that shiz. so i've taken my "salt" somewhere else and hopefully turned it into some positive energy here <3

seriously, the way everyone has greeted the latest transfers has really warmed my heart. i love learning to bbcode and i feel like i would also like the community here. let's have a discussion started! ♡ ~('▽^人)

about me:
- don't be fooled. i might like to speak in lowercase ooc, but ic i go all out. i love writing some long ass posts, like at least 5+ paragraphs if i have to but i am okay with slipping into 2 or 3.

- in real life, i love talking/ranting about my height. the fact i'm 4'11 and a ballet dancer has earned me the title of thumbelina... thanks guys XD

- speaking of thumbelina, i love disney. like, a lot.

- i'm a huge chem nerd, talk to me about science and stuff aha

- as for rping genres, i do like anything with a detailed plot, be it fantasy or scifi or even just modern. i also love to world build and make a loooot of interesting characters. and post like 5 paragraphs for each of them. did i mention i'm a masochist? i prefer anime or realistic art fcs, since i can't deal with celebrities and their faceclaims and just thinking of zac efron whenever i see your character XD

sorry i'm rambling, i tend to talk a lot in new (or old?) situations. sorrynotsorry

tumblr_ncosaltLMD1tlip11o1_500.gif

Heya! Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to use your Iwaku account, we're happy to have you here.

I too love world building and tend to write really long posts. I hope to see you around!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ace of Angels
Welcome Back!

That's so cool that you're a ballet dancer. I've always been interested, but that pointe stuff scares me o.o It looks so beautiful though, but I can't see myself as that gracefull. I literally knock things over with my arms just by turing around. DISNEY IS LIFE!!! haha I sing a disney playlist almost every time in the shower and know most of the greats by heart (though I get a little iffy with Snow White and Pocahontas just because it's been so long).

P.S I love Wolf Children. That movie is just like an emotional rollercoaster!

Hello, Thumba- I mean, @theglassangel, and welcome to and back to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted and reenlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides (we even have one or two world building materials floating around :3) and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you brake :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

Welcome to Iwaku! Or welcome back-- regardless, it's always nice to see fresh new faces here~ Especially world builders, who are totally cool. If you want to get a feel of the community, stop by the chat or roam around General Chat for cool topics to partake in. Ooor if you want to get started in an RP, stop by Group RP search or 1x1 partner search. I'm sure you'll find what you need. Don't hesitate to speak with staff or our friendly veteran members if you're having a hard time navigating.

Have fun and don't let the birds do The Thing~

i looooooove the ratings on this site XD. my favourite so far has to me "you need a hug".

Welcome Back!

That's so cool that you're a ballet dancer. I've always been interested, but that pointe stuff scares me o.o It looks so beautiful though, but I can't see myself as that gracefull. I literally knock things over with my arms just by turing around. DISNEY IS LIFE!!! haha I sing a disney playlist almost every time in the shower and know most of the greats by heart (though I get a little iffy with Snow White and Pocahontas just because it's been so long).

P.S I love Wolf Children. That movie is just like an emotional rollercoaster!
thank you! it really isn't that bad first time around. it's odd, most dancers i hang out with are also the same way. beautiful on stage, but will trip over on air once they're off XD.

i personally love beauty and the beast, aladdin and alice in wonderland! though, holy shit dumbo is just amazing.... wow. i've been meaning to watch wolf children, don't know why i haven't done so already.

Heya! Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to use your Iwaku account, we're happy to have you here.

I too love world building and tend to write really long posts. I hope to see you around!
thank youuuuu <333
glad we have that in common!

Hello, Thumba- I mean, @theglassangel, and welcome to and back to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted and reenlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides (we even have one or two world building materials floating around :3) and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you brake :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php
that's awesome! i love when i have a lot of nice, useful links to come back to.
ohhhh! i love bunnies, especially the fat ones >:D

ohhhh! i love bunnies, especially the fat ones >:D
I always wanted the one that was the size of well... big

266083.jpg

It's called the Flemish Rabbit and it's currently the largest breed of rabbit <3

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Welcome to Iwaku Angel! :D I'd totally make my welcome a little more flashy and a lot more helpful, but I'm on my phone right now haha.

Anyways, I hope you have an awesome time here and if you need any help, please just let me know <3!

I know :o Then you have these tiny little things <3

tiny_baby_bunny-600x626.jpg

4c668925770e5e915ddeab52dc0e8e9f.jpg

Beware the wine might nibble back:

baby-bunnies-are-sleeping-in-little-glasses.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
I know :o Then you have these tiny little things <3

tiny_baby_bunny-600x626.jpg

4c668925770e5e915ddeab52dc0e8e9f.jpg

Beware the wine might nibble back:

baby-bunnies-are-sleeping-in-little-glasses.jpg
*squeals like a 12 year old girl*
i live up north (in canada, and i used to also live in the northernmost parts of europe) and we have these albino arctic versions of animals like foxes or rabbits XD since this is the rabbit army:

arctic-hare_218_600x450.jpg
Arctic_Hare_1.jpg

THEY HAVE THIS DOT THING ON THEIR EARS

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I love it when they have for things on their ears <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku! Let me know if you need help finding RP's you like -- we're not divided by genre here, but you can use the tagging system to help you narrow down your search. ^^

Hey there! You seem like a fun person - we're happy to have you and I hope that you can find a lot of positive vibes here.
I'm Kitti and I'm one of the staff (you can find us with the shiny red names).
As it happens, in addition to roleplays here, we have a Content section broken into various different elements. One of those is Worldbuilding focused! I think you might like it.

If you need help with anything, let us know. Welcome!

Welcome! :) Nice to see another familiar face. I've only been here a few hours, haha, but it's been wonderful, so far :)

Hello and welcome, fellow former RpNer! (: I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, it's super exciting to see another chemistry nerd! Do you hope to pursue a career in science? I'm a chemist! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I shall dub thee Glassan. >:3

Also, haha shorty Mcshort pants! 8D

-RUNS AWAY WITH EXTRA LONG LEGS-

Hello and welcome!

And never be sorry about rambling! How else do we get to know new and awesome people without chatting! 8D

*gasp. You're 4'11, dance ballet, and have been nicknamed Thumbelina? !! YOU SOUND SO ADORABLE. ;) jk. Don't wanna scare you. I'm firejay1, and I have to admit, I'm jealous of you 5+ paragraph posters. Most of my posts range around 3-4 paragraphs on a good day. I'm a bio major (and also a huge science nerd), though I can't say I'm very good at chem. Shhh, it's a secret. :P

Uhm... so. Nice to meet you!

tumblr_lvw59wixL71r806p8o1_500.gif

Holy shit your avatar is cool.

You seem pretty cool, too! Welcome (back) to the site and let me know if we can do anything to help you settle in. We're all excited about having newbies again since we've had (mostly) closed registration for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.