Hey guys New here

X

xxcookiecreamxx

Original poster
Has anyone advicen for me, see im new here and don't got a clue.

Hi there, and welcome to the community! 8D (GLee fan? I Loooooove glee!)

Community 101 will tell you everything you need to know about Iwaku! 8D And it can show you roleplays and guides too if you need them

Otherwise, just poke around at things and see what buttons do. That's always fun! >:3

Hi gleek11, and welcome to Iwaku! Diana's got the links for you to figure out what you're doing. And like she said - poke around a bit! If you have questions ask someone in charge. :D (That'd be someone like Diana or Kitti who might post later in this thread.)

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku, Gleek~
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
The Community 101 is vastly helpful indeed!
Pushing buttons is also highly effective. XD

Since you're new and requested it even, I have some links to help you navigate too!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help or have questions, feel free to ask.

Diana's right, pressing random buttons is a wonderful way to pass the time. And it helped me figure a lot of things out on here!

Hi, nice to meet you, welcome to Iwaku, hope you like it, yadayadayada! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Gleek!

I hope everyone showed you the right way to go! I am looking forward to seeing you in role plays soon! :]

Hello Gly! Hope you enjoy it here! There is alot of people willing to help and all you have to do is asked! I am Rina by the way