Hey guys!!!! Im new....

M

MadamLilithMaxim

Original poster
Hey, Im new to the whole roleplay forums thingy....... sorry if i suck at first....

Have no worries! : ) We are all here to learn and become better. No one is an "expert" or "master" at roleplaying. Welcome, Madam Lillith. Please, enjoy your stay here. I know I have thus far. *Bows low and polite*

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Everyone has been new and all of us started somewhere.
None of us are perfect roleplayers and we are all still working to better ourselves!

Since you're new to us and forum roleplay, I have links to help you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, just ask~

If you can play pretend and write a sentence, you can roleplay! 8D No worries mon chere, and welcome to the community!

It's true, all we do is play pretend. If you're nice I'll even let you in my cbox blanket fort ;3

Welcome, Madam! ^^ I think you'll like it here.

Uhh, Layne. About that. I sneezed earlier, and flame spurted from my nostrils. Your blanket fort is now ash. Sorry...

You could always join The Academy and sign up for a mentor ^.^
That can be done here.
Mentors will roleplay with you as well as give you advice on what they think you should improve : D
I'm Celest. I hope you like it here.

-Gasps- What?! HOW COULD YOU?!

-Runs off sobbing-

I am very, very sorry! I will rebuild your fort, making it larger and better and more beautiful than before! :C *Runs off after her and captures her in a warm hug, then wipes her tears away.*

Ermm, let's get back to welcoming Madam Lilith, guys.

Madam - may I call you Mesdame? - Lilith, welcome to Iwaku! This is a good place to get your roleplay start, as everyone is nice and friendly. Hope to see you around!