HEY GUIZ, STORY TIME

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Grumpy, Mar 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOW GET THE FUCK INTO BED, ALL OF YOU, SO DADDY CAN GET DRUNK.

• Like Like x 5
  2. [​IMG]

when you really REALLY need that gold 5

3. The Big Bang Theory has come up a few times in our chats. Many don't seem to care for the show too much, largely because of the stereotyping involved. I've never seen a full episode, so I really don't have any real opinion of the show one way or the other.

4. That was so awesome XD

5. Ocha love story time. Can I have a drink of water...?

6. NO. GET THE FUCK INTO BED.

7. Maine
    Maine prepared for the pummel of blows that Adam was about to unleash, only to be grabbed by the shirt and tugged away. Looking up he noticed that it wasn't Adam who was pulling him; Nyx was pulling the two of them by the tendril. She had seen that Adam had latched himself on to Maine; however she kept pulling them in the direction of the concrete wall. "INCOMING!!!" Maine, with little time to react, let instincts take over. He hoped that some of his training could apply to the midair grappling that was about ensue.

Maine pulled both his arms up to protect to his face from Adam, taking a couple blows. Waiting for the right time, he would grab Adam's punching arm and follow up with a punch to the jugular. The strike itself was not powerful, but anything directly at the jugular would be enough to stun a normal person. Afterwards if it was successful, he would use both hands to grab Adam by the head and headbutt him in the nose. With any luck the blows would stun him and allow Maine to break free before the two of them were thrown into the wall. If Maine was not able to get free, he and Adam would be thrown against the wall... hard.​

8. Seriously, we need to ban trolls more often if it means we get more stories like this.

9. yeah exactly!

so anything related to the world that needs details. Just make sure to make it bold the subject of each section or thing you want to explan :)

10. "I highly doubt it. Furors aren't the easiest to get along."

"I'm not use to it, it inhibits my fighting abilities. Though strangling is easier." Lyra smile.

11. I know they've got a plan,
    but the ball's in my hands!
    This time its man-to-man,
    I'm driving, fightin', inside a,

world thats upside down,
    And spinning faster
    What do I do now? without Discord!

12. I will be making my sheets today, and probably the starter posts.

13. Hmm...as for the name. The game rp..I suppose could be called "A Princess and her Weapon" Or 'A Princess's Game' Or 'A Goddesses Game' or something else... *shrugs*

Just do not forget to add our names at the end of the title, if you do make a starter post.

14. Here's my first go at trying to give feedback for a Murder Game. o_o;; Please be gentle on me, guys.

@Crow
    I greatly enjoyed reading Cagliostro's interactions with our small little 'family', as well as her chemistry/friction with other key characters like Clark. She's definitely not your conventional hero (you said she was actually a villainous character), but you made her sadism, narcissism, and other traits actually work well when playing with the other characters. She was also a very insightful and analytical character, and sometimes I look to your posts to see what Cagliostro/you have noticed or what scheme you've thought up to help the group out.

@Takumi @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan
    Your characters were all nice to see! I wish I had made Hakuei interact with them a bit more, especially with Azura. xD I just had the feeling that she and Hakuei could become great friends, if given the chance, since they are kindred princesses from a powerful country, in a way.

@Josh M
    Clark really made for an interesting character and traitor, though I always kinda had the feeling that he was even before the reveal. ^^;; I do like how his morals clash with the group's overall ethics, makes for an interesting kind of 'Lawful Neutral' or 'Lawful Good' sort of guy that can turn into 'Lawful Evil' if given the chance, or if his affinity to being just and righteous is taken too far. He seems like an overly nice and stern guy, but you did a good job of showing that he can feel frustrated and even resentful even if he tries not to be.

@Azuremoon
    Man, I missed seeing you in the later chapters. I really loved how well our trio played off of each other. Road's cynicism to Alucard's stoicism and Hakuei's attempts at positivism was interesting to see. :o There was also the ongoing development to Road's character as she becomes more and more sympathetic, yet at the same time still staying true to her character as more ruthless and clinging fiercely to what she's grown to care about, that was good to read. She was also one of those characters that wasn't afraid to stir things in the pot or strike up conflict against the others in the group, kinda like Cagliostro. The two would have made a good partnership, to be honest. I have a feeling they'd just get each other's ways. xD Overall, I liked Road a lot and I wish that we had been able to interact more. I hope you're doing okay!

@Verite
    You, @Atomyk, and Jeremi did an amazing job with Genesis... Though I've only ever really joined two Murder Games. ^o^;; I've never really played a game with the original Murder formula until now, since Rapture didn't really follow the Traitors and Survivors theme, but this was really fun! I also adored reading Riesbyfe, she was an engaging character to the end and I liked her odd friendship with Clark and Lucio... As well as some of the other girls. I wish I had interacted more with this character.

@Jeremi
    I didn't interact much with Android 18 but she was a fun and snarky character in all the right moments. xD

@Bomb
    Jabbers and Doremi were really entertaining, and Jabbers' conflict with Cagliostro was funny to watch. I might ship Jabbers with Doremi in a "notice me senpai" way for Jabbers. xD

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
    Your writing style with Lucio and all the musical phrases and themes you added were enjoyable. ^^ I think Lucio was a great character and he definitely brought light to the group in some dark times.

@Sen
    I always save the best for last. Sen bby, you did a great job with Alucard even if you doubt yourself so. You are very conscious about staying as true to character as possible, but please don't forget to enjoy yourself or let loose with creativity. Alucard's conflict about seeing himself as 'human' or being worthy of regard with others was good to read, and you showed his moments of kindness towards Road, Cagliostro, and Hakuei while interspersing it with his moments of stoicism. Some moments he just seemed like a tired man, despite his implacable appearance. His chemistry with Hakuei was lovely, and I credit it to you for suggesting we try to see if they have it. I look forward to writing more about our characters in the upcoming second part of their epilogue, and the six-part side story/fanfiction we have planned. >;) You're always the best partner and waifu in my eyes, please don't forget that. Sometimes you feel underappreciated, and I'm sorry, but remember that you're the number one in my heart and I always feel grateful to you.

@others I didn't tag
    Great job, everyone! The cast of Genesis was fun and had a good synergy with each other. I would tag more people, but I hadn't interacted with your characters much. ^^;; It was still and enjoyable read and journey, though, and it has been a pleasure to play a part in this great roleplay with you. :) Thank you!

15. apologies everyone. Spring Break rolled around and sapped my will to do anything, i've been doing a whole lot of sleeping the past week. I'll try and get a post up tomorrow, if not, monday at the latest.

16. "It shouldn't have to."

17. ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey gang. Still gonna try my hardest to get this post up by the 30th, but my grandmother has unexpectedly come to stay with us semi-indefinitely and I get a 40 minute lecture any time I touch an electronic device while she's in the room lol. So I'm not sure how much writing I can get in...

That being said, I think I only have a few collabs left and I'm waiting on a few separate replies from you lovely folks.

18. Curse work and me not being able to see the story! D:

19. *Snuggles up with a Desert Eagle Mk XIX and a plushie of Ryker*

Thankies for the bedtime story, Grumpys.... can I has a kiss goodnight?