HEY GUISE!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fel of the Eternal Forest, Jan 5, 2010.

1. I FOUND MY PANTS!

DIANA HAS THEM! IT'S TRUE, SHE WENT TO BED WITH THEM YESTERDAY.

THIS IS AN ABOMINATION!!!

2. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!

3. Hahaha sex jokes about pants.

4. Heheheheh, take em off!

5. No Fel, those were Bill's pants.

6. OH NO! BILL!

7. *Reads the Dear John Letter from his pants* ;_;

*Goes up to Diana's house and Blares This song on a boom box while lifting it up over his head outside of their window*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcOZ6xFxJqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcOZ6xFxJqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES? REMEMBER THE DANCING? REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT YOU?!?! COME BACK HOME! I DON'T FEEL SAFE WITHOUT YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    The Nation's Newspaper

Strange Anomaly Has Experts Baffled
    Today at exactly noon GMT, timepieces all over the world stopped for a full minute. Not only that, it appears from preliminary reports, that everything and everyone stopped as well. People report a strange paralysis in which they were aware of the world around them but were unable to move. Religions and cults across the world are heralding this as the start of the end times or some apocalyptic event, and financial markets worldwide are in an uproar, with both the FTSE and the DAX halting trading for the day while the futures markets for the NYSE, NASDAQ, TSE, and SEHK are all wildly volatile.

Experts in Astronomy and Physics are baffled, so some are turning to other explanations - either some sort of divine intervention or, strangely... Magic. Special divisions of SHIELD and other international organizations focused on such things are working diligently on an explanation.

More as this develops.​

9. John appeared next to kunari as he looked over evelyn also worried

10. SON OF A DERP

11. No, Paorou, YOU are the derp.

And then Paorou was the derp.

12. ....Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Young Mung.

13. LADIES! A-SQUATS, A-SQUATS, A-SQUATS. LAAAAAAAAAAADIES!!! A-SQUATS, A-SQUATS, A-SQUATS.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Heheeheheheeeee!

15. I usually dislike most cartoons these days, but this one is solid gold.

GOLD I TELL YOU! SOLID FUCKING GOLD!

(Well... with some titanium in there somewhere...)

16. ..... Chowder.... is.... good....