Hey Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caynus

Original poster
Hello all,

I've been looking for a good RP site for awhile and I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. It's been awhile since I've RP'd but I really enjoyed it. I'm mostly into fandom RP playing cannon characters but there are some OC I've made over the years that I would't mind dusting off and letting loose into the world.

My job keeps me from replying as often as I would like (I used to spit out 5 or more replies a day) but I will have time in the evenings to play.

Glad to meet you all and I hope to see you around.

Hey Caynus welcome to Iwaku. You will find plenty of roleplays here. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome to Iwaku, Caynus! Here, take a welcome cookie.

Hello, Caynus! Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you stay a while. Like 4 rlz. We're pretty nice around here, not many bite and those that do are easily shoved into the zombeh pit without much thought. So don't be shy and take a look around the site. I'm sure you'll find a lot of cool, neat things here.

Also, you should check out our Roleplay Institute! There are plenty of activities in there for you to get those creative juices flowing and we have a cbox for general discussion. If you need some quick help, there's usually someone around lurking in the depths of Iwaku O_O. Happy RP'ing!

tumblr_lp5qlvYucL1qglu5xo1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.