Hey Forum!

A

Ansatsuken

Original poster
I'm Ansatsuken. I'm by no means new to roleplaying, and have some good experience, at least I think I do...

Well, Anyways, I'm here to try this site out and hopefully get used to it. I enjoy stories with strong males, or at least accurate depictions of males. Martial Arts, especially Wuxia really get me interested.

Well, that's just the sample, peeps. Buy the whole damn cereal box.

…Do it, and you get a prize.

Welcome to the site, Ansatsuken. I'm October, nice to meet you. We have some other Wuxia fans here, they started an Wuxia based RP once..I wonder what happened with that? Hmmm *Thinks*

Hopefully you find everything your looking for and if you need anything, just ask.

I unfortunately do not have enough monies for this cereal box of which you speak. Though, since I am a goddess, i demand the prize any how.

Welcome to Iwaku, Anstatsuken! I hope to see you become the manliest of men in many role plays!

Welcome to the community, man with a name I am having a hard time saying out loud! :D I like cereal.

Hi there, Ansa, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
While I am neutral as far as Wuxia, we don't have lots of strong male characters around here.
Perhaps I shall kidnap you for a roleplay at some point! Unless you only like READING about strong male characters. If that's the case...

Haha~ Teasing.
We'll probably end up playing together at some point. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hey Mr. Manly McManning, I'm Ozzie! Welcome to the forum. I used to do martial arts myself; specifically, Tae Kwon Do.

Obviously, you are invited to our Guy's Club.