2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Now, this isn't to say I don't drink coke, but I highly prefer pepsi. Coke takes weird sometimes and leaves a weird feeling in my mouth-

Pepsi, because you can't deny pepsiman

• Haha
Reactions: kroyote
I do prefer Coke. Specifically, I prefer Cherry Coke. It sounds silly maybe, but drinking it gives me fond childhood memories of my Pop. He wasn't around much because of divorce, so I am gifted with the few memories I do have when I sip the soda we used to share. <3

I do prefer Coke. Specifically, I prefer Cherry Coke. It sounds silly maybe, but drinking it gives me fond childhood memories of my Pop. He wasn't around much because of divorce, so I am gifted with the few memories I do have when I sip the soda we used to share. <3
PLEASE- that isn't silly at all, its pretty sweet!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I only drink diet sodas because while I love sodas I watch my sugar intake and there is something inherently disappointing about regular sodas and the unreal amount of sugar they have in them. My favourite is diet Dr. Pepper, usually. But I actually like all three and rotate it up a bit. I just like carbonation and and sodas in general, however. And then water is always swell. I have a far fonder relationship with water than a lot of people I know.

Pepsi is better because I mostly drink coke, but pepsi is what you usually get at restaurants ("a coke, please!" "is pepsi alright?") and there's always a nice amount of ice and a little slice of lemon or lime. Stunning, perfect, and delicious.

also cherry pepsi max is bomb

• Love
Coke. I don't know but there's just something about it. I like them really cold too straight out of the can. They have the Starlight bottles that I thought was some new flavor but it wasn't lol.

this is a realization i had last night. i say i prefer pepsi but i drink coke products a lot. genuinely, i think it's cause coke stuff is really big in the south ?? pepsi however is not

XeI.gif

I've noticed its a region thing. In the west, it seems like more people like Coca-Cola, and in the east it seems like Pepsi. Personally, if I had to choose, it would be a coke. But I'd much rather have a dr pepper, or water if Im not feeling like a soda (which is pretty rare, I'm not a huge fan of soda.)

I've noticed its a region thing. In the west, it seems like more people like Coca-Cola, and in the east it seems like Pepsi. Personally, if I had to choose, it would be a coke. But I'd much rather have a dr pepper, or water if Im not feeling like a soda (which is pretty rare, I'm not a huge fan of soda.)
its definitely very region based !!! i grew up half in the north and half in the south on the east coast. the north is very pepsi, south is coke, at least i think it is.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
its definitely very region based !!! i grew up half in the north and half in the south on the east coast. the north is very pepsi, south is coke, at least i think it is.

I noticed that, too! I grew up all over, and was station in a few places in the Army and my gods, the arguments that happen over "NO COKE IS BETTER!" "NO PEPSI IS BETTER" is ridiculous.

My dad was a Pepsi man and I literally wasn't allowed to drink Coke growing up, haha. But I also grew up like 2 hours from Atlanta, so Coke was huge. Like, to the point that we call all sodas "a coke". If someone asks you if you want a Coke, you better be careful, bc there's no telling what they'll give you!

• Haha
Reactions: kroyote and XIII
tumblr_pyf40vbXhR1x9d35po5_400.png
They both taste like battery acid, and the only reason I drink them is because I never got over my caffeine addiction from college.

• Haha
Diet Coke my beloved 😍 but diet Pepsi is fine too.

I don't really drink normal soda anymore. I pretty much only drink these Sparkling Ice things, which are 1% juice and otherwise pretty much purely sparkling water. My absolute favorite is currently cherry limeade! If it has to be actual soda... I prefer coke over pepsi, but I prefer Zevia over both. It uses stevia extract as a sweetener and doesn't give me that syrupy vibe I get from most other sodas... Probably because I mostly taste the stevia at the end. xD

Reactions: kroyote and neptune
Even though I grew up south of atlanta and everything was always coke, my dad was a driver for Pepsi so we drank a lot of pepsi. And then during my SODA ADDICT YEARS it was all Cherry Coke all the time.

Now I try very hard not to drink soda tooo much. my fav will always be Cherry Vanilla Coke SPECIFICALLY out of the fountain. for some reason it tastes better that way.

• Love
Even though I grew up south of atlanta and everything was always coke, my dad was a driver for Pepsi so we drank a lot of pepsi. And then during my SODA ADDICT YEARS it was all Cherry Coke all the time.

Now I try very hard not to drink soda tooo much. my fav will always be Cherry Vanilla Coke SPECIFICALLY out of the fountain. for some reason it tastes better that way.
Pssssst it's probably because of the quality of the water used for the fountain. Got a pal in the drink system biz.