Hey Everyone!

I

Isah Arcan

Original poster
Hey I am new and I am sure you know that when you start you need to say hello on member central so that is what I am doing. :wink: Looking foreword to having some fun here. But I am not sure should I write alot or not? Oh well this should be a big enough hello. Oh yeah..anyone who will like to welcome me to the site please say something. THANKS!! :cool:

Welcome to Iwaku! :D
I'm Celest! If you need anything don't be scared to ask.

Hello, Isah Arcan! Welcome to Iwaku. I think you typed a good amount - not too much, not too little. See you around!

Heya Arcan , I'm Ruikio welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself ^^

Welcome :) I'm sure you'll find your niche here - there are so many, after all!

Welcome to Iwaku, Isah!!!
:D

Please, have a cookie!!
Cookie_Soft_centred_choc_chip_food_207x316.jpg

I'm Selenite. Pleased to meet you!
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. If you need anything, please, just ask!

See you around!

Hello Isah! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Hiaaaaaaaaa I-sa-hy!!!!! XD Welcome to the Community! I am Lady Raimy or Rina and I hope you enojoy it here! c:

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you!

Community bot is always so ace at directing the newbies in the right direction. XD
Hello and welcome to Iwaku. I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
We shall welcome you indeed, with expectant arms.

Since you're new, I have links to help you find your way around!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask~

welcome friend! it is lovely to meet you and I am sure you will have a lot of fun here~!