Hey everyone

A

Avalanche

Original poster
Hey, I'm Ava. I'm a guy, 21, in the US. A few of my friends decided to join here, so I figured I may as well tag along.
I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger but I gave it up when college started. But with school winding down for the semester, I figured this would give me something to do, instead of going having to do normal things like going outside. Or getting a job. Or having actual relationships with people in the real world.
In any case, I can play just about anything, though I prefer either futuristic or fantasy stories.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

I suppose i'd go with SPESS MAHREENS!

Anyway, I'm not really good with these introduction things. If you have more questions, let me know.

yo, welcome to the forums and dont worry atleast you gave an intro.

SPESS MAHREENS

I'm watching you Avalanche

even here

baby

Oooooh Welcome, Avalanche, welcome to Iwaku!

I guess you also are one of Supercat's and Jeocolia's people.
I'm Selenite! Pleased to make your acquaintance.
Have a cookie, and enjoy this awesome site!
Cookie,Basket,TobysHOF,400.jpg

And if you need anything, please, ask!
See you!

Close Cybernite! He is one of my old roleplaying friends but not related to Jecolia at all.

Glad you decided to join the forums Avalanche. I think you will find it entertaining here, especially after you can view a forum called "The Asylum". If we were to combine the roleplay sections and The Asylum it would pretty much make RTS again. Anyways let me know if you need any help finding your way around.

Welcome! ^.^
I don't really know what else to say >.> Besides check out roleplays or start one of your own!
If you have any questions don't be scared to ask.
OH! I'm Celest.

Hola Ava, I'm October nice to meet you. Let us know if you need anything!

Don't worry, you can roleplay here AND have a real life! 8D I know that's shocking, but I do it all the time! <3

Welcome to the community!

Hi Avalanche! Welcome to Iwaku. I definitely do both have relationships outside of the Internet and here at Iwaku, so you can too, promise! Not sure about getting a job though, that's pretty difficult...