Hey everyone!

O

Odette

Original poster
Hey everyone! A friend of mine were looking for a roleplay site with few restrictions (we just finished one on another site) and I managed to dig up this little gem. :) It might take us awhile to navigate around and get used to, but I imagine we'll be quite frequent very soon! :) Nice to meet you all.

Yay! We're a gem! >3 Welcome to the site, Miss Odette!

Welcome to Iwaku, Odette! Roleplays are quite active here, so I bet you'll soon enough find something you like! Good luck navigating and be sure to ask someone for help if you need it. :]

Odette! Please tell me that your name was inspired by a certain movie about a princess with swan tendencies ^^;

And welcome! I think you'll like it here, I came from a different site too and Iwaku is delightful :3

Odette! Please tell me that your name was inspired by a certain movie about a princess with swan tendencies ^^;

Haha, unfortunately I was born long before that movie came out... my parents were just horribly old fashioned.
I do remember loving that film though when I was a kid! :) I had the biggest crush on the prince...

Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone. :)

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here like i am :)

I also had a crush on Derek XD I just wish he had a different haircut!

A gem of a website and community it is, indeed!
Welcome, Odette, welcome to Iwaku!

Selenite loves gems.

PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE.
YOU CAN'T REFUSE.

*shoves cookies*
Butter_Choc_Chip_Cookies_W823070804.jpg

Ahh that was his name, Derek... I was trying to figure it out. :)
And thank you for the cookie, hehe.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm glad that you found us, I hope you have fun.
I'm Kitti and it's great to meet you.
You seem to be doing pretty well here but since you're new, I have some links for you!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't all we have here and I encourage you to poke around on your own, too!
If you need any help, just ask!

Welcome to Iwaku!

It is good to see a new face in our community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends as well as get into a good bit of Rp.

My name is Tetsuri. *Bows* It is a pleasure to meet you.