Hey everyone

C

Clementine

Original poster
Hello, my name is Maria and I'm seventeen years of age.
I love literature and used to enjoy role playing sites some time ago, before studies started eating into all my time.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people and losing many hours engrossed in playing all sorts of bizarre characters.

:bsmile:

Oh MAH Darlin' Clementine!! First thing I thought about was that song about that gold miner whos daughter drowned, pretty dark song really.

ANYWAY!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you : ) Hope you find everything you are looking for, and if not please don;t hesitate to ask!

Herrohi~! I am PianoRage, more commonly known as Lina. I joined yesterday, so I'm new as well. Welcome anyways, from a N00B like me XD

I had the same thought as October along with the yummy little orange thingys... so good. -drools-
I promise I will not eat you though. I don't roll like that.
Anywho!! I am Celest. It is so very nice to meet you.

"When she slipped and hit the water
'felt my heart skip a time
All had scattered nothin' mattered
'cept my darlin' clementine...."

Not the most cheerful, I agree!
Yummy oranges are a far more pleasant image.
Nice to meet you October, Lina and Celest.
(:

Ooooh Welcome to Iwaku, Clementine, lovely person that writes with a tiny font size! (don't take that personally. Selenite squints at a lot of things actually)

But you will ove it here! This is such an awesome community! I hope you enjoy your stay, see you around!
: D

*leaves cookies*

Welcome to Iwaku Clem! I am Satrina!

I can't read anything you say! O____O Is that your secret power?!

Welcome to the community, lady who speaks in a tone only animals can hear! O____O

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and I'm glad to meet you.
You'll find that bizarre is pretty par for the course here... don't let any of them swallow you whole.
Oh, also, Diana has a sort of vendetta against fonts smaller than default size. She's going to proceed to make old lady comments about not being able to read it.

Since you're new to us, I have some links to help you find your way around our lovely site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You should feel welcomed and encouraged to explore on your own as well.
If you need any help or have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi there Ms. Maria Clementine, welcome to Iwaku! I am certain you'll find a game soon enough to lose your hours to. You might even want to check out a chatrp! Those usually take forever (imo!)