Hey everyone

• Thread starter Dragonslayer Ornstein
  • Start date
D

Dragonslayer Ornstein

Original poster
Basically other rp sites are kind of stale and this one interested me. Hope to have some fun with everyone.

I have no idea what we'll have that other places don't... except totally cool things to play with! >:3 So welcome to the community!

Shhhh !! @Diana ~

We have to keep him captive here!!@.@

Welcome to the Madness.! Enjoy your stay >:)

Hiya welcome to Iwaku.

haha I'll find some things, I know I will, been perusing through the forums and I like the ideas and rps people got going. It shouldn't be long for me to start really getting into the swing of things. And part of the thing was with other sites, people weren't willing to explore their options more, I mean most people were willing to just post one maybe two responses than wait for the gm. I missed working with people and writing our own story, something I haven't done since my early rping days in FEU (fire emblem universe) back when it was around and had an active rp thread. Just hoping to get to know more people wanting to do that basically. I was in a hurry when I posted that opening message too, hence why it was kinda blah lol.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. (It is much easier) It is nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity. *throws confetti*

Welcome to Iwaku! If you ever need assistance or want someone to talk to let me know~ I'll be keeping an eye on your RP's

o.o