Hey Everyone! So I'm new...

M

Malai

Original poster
Hey everyone! Malai here. I'm rather new to non-dice/non-video game role playing and am sorta just deciding to step right on out here and try this out. I'm a college student (Biological Anthropology) with a surprising amount of free time...

Yay! A person with free time! >:D

Welcome to Iwaku, Malai! I am Iliana, the Goddess! It's good to have you here in our community and I hope to see you in some role plays soon!

If you have any questions about what to do or are just in need of assistance, let me know, and I'll be glad to help!

welcome to iwaku ^^

I think that you will enjoy this sort of roleplaying. -nods-
If you need help you can sign up for a mentor here .
They will help you get started. They can roleplay with you or just give you advice on things, whatever you need.
I'm Celest! Welcome to Iwaku!

That's a coolass thing to study! Welcome to the community! >:3

Welcome aboard! I was new to this form of RP not long ago myself, now I'm hopelessly addicted. Iwaku is a great place to learn the ropes and meet awesome rpers. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Malai!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Since this reply is a teensy bit belated, you've probably had time to look around our lovely site already.
If you need help, though, please feel free to ask!

Wow everyone here's so positive... fantastic. Yea I'm still looking around a bit and getting ready to try this all out. I don't think I'll need a mentor though but thanks anyways!

Welcome Malai! Yeah, Iwaku is a great place to get started. Everyone's all nice and friendly and stuff. :D Hope you have fun! (I am definitely surprised that you have free time. XD)