Hey everyone! Newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jadafun

Original poster
You can call me by my username, Jadafun.
I'm a 15 year old girl, but I've been told my writing abilities are above my age group.
I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm not very good at it yet. (At most I can write two paragraphs before passing it to the next person)
I like being in group roleplays, because the more people the better! ^^ Plus, I feel uncomfortable doing one on one RPing.
I'm mostly into fantasy and sci-fi roleplays, more specifically things that have to do with Superheroes/Villains, Zombie Apocalypses, Mutants Vs. Humans, ect.

I'm always happy to join a new roleplay, but am often too bashful to just jump in.

You can call me by my username, Jadafun.
I'm a 15 year old girl, but I've been told my writing abilities are above my age group.
I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm not very good at it yet. (At most I can write two paragraphs before passing it to the next person)
I like being in group roleplays, because the more people the better! ^^ Plus, I feel uncomfortable doing one on one RPing.
I'm mostly into fantasy and sci-fi roleplays, more specifically things that have to do with Superheroes/Villains, Zombie Apocalypses, Mutants Vs. Humans, ect.

I'm always happy to join a new roleplay, but am often too bashful to just jump in.
Welcome to the site!

Oh? Superheroes and villains? Are you a fan of comic books? If so, what is one of your favorite characters?

Welcome to the site!

Oh? Superheroes and villains? Are you a fan of comic books? If so, what is one of your favorite characters?
Big fan! I'm kind of unoriginal in the fact that I like Deadpool a lot, he's probably my favorite. I'm a sucker for fourth wall breakers! As far as villains, I can't get enough of Harley Quinn from Batman.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Big fan! I'm kind of unoriginal in the fact that I like Deadpool a lot, he's probably my favorite. I'm a sucker for fourth wall breakers! As far as villains, I can't get enough of Harley Quinn from Batman.
Deadpool is one of my favs as well.

I am huge Batman fan, so i adore Joker and Harley.

Did you have an idea for a superhero roleplay?

Deadpool is one of my favs as well.

I am huge Batman fan, so i adore Joker and Harley.

Did you have an idea for a superhero roleplay?
I had this idea of a superhero team that call themselves The Guardians.

The backstory is that from birth they're bonded to weapons that give them powers. The weapons include: A shield that allows the wielder to create force fields/Electricity powers. A sword that grants Fire powers/Super speed. A bow and Arrow the gives Mind reading/Supernatural intelligence. Finally, power gloves that grant Super strength/Earth powers. If a Guardian dies, their weapon moves to a new vessel. The Guardians main opponent is the Corrupted Queen, she's in control of an army of Corrupts. Corrupts being creatures that look like mixed up animals, such as a tiger with bat wings, except they're pure black with glowing white eyes, and fangs. They can vary from the size of fleas to the size of whales.

That's pretty much all I can explain as of now!

tumblr_inline_mz1zq8NrXb1rs4nv6.gif

Reactions: MrFoyle
I had this idea of a superhero team that call themselves The Guardians.

The backstory is that from birth they're bonded to weapons that give them powers. The weapons include: A shield that allows the wielder to create force fields/Electricity powers. A sword that grants Fire powers/Super speed. A bow and Arrow the gives Mind reading/Supernatural intelligence. Finally, power gloves that grant Super strength/Earth powers. If a Guardian dies, their weapon moves to a new vessel. The Guardians main opponent is the Corrupted Queen, she's in control of an army of Corrupts. Corrupts being creatures that look like mixed up animals, such as a tiger with bat wings, except they're pure black with glowing white eyes, and fangs. They can vary from the size of fleas to the size of whales.

That's pretty much all I can explain as of now!
Oh my! That sounds fantastic!

Such ideas are rather interesting! A warm welcome to you, Jadafun.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer an rp, but if you like group rps more, thats perfectly fine. to each his (or in this case her) own. iwaku has some amazing group rps, just take a dive into our forums and youll most definitely find something to tickle your fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.