Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Hey, Everybody!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FlameRose7, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Hello, everyone. My name is FlameRose7. You can call me Rose (not my real name). I love to RP and I tend to incorporate romance into almost anything. I really like plots about shape shifters (wolf and dragon), Fae, and well, a lot of Fantasy stuff. I'm comfortable with variety.

I love love love anime and manga, especially Fairy Tail. I'm such a fangirl, I just don't know what to do with myself. I write fanfiction. I don't generally roleplay characters that are not my own, but I may be willing... maybe. Usually, I come up with characters that would fit into that "world." For example, my friend and I combined Hunger Games and Pokemon. Each Tribute would have a team of pokemon that they had to use to fight with during the Games.

I don't get to RP a lot, because my friends are all busy. One of my friends is a Chemistry major and another is a Nursing Major, so.... yeah. Busy... But hopefully, on this site, I can RP until I get sick of it, which might be never. XD

2. Welcome to Iwaku Rose!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, I would love nothing more than to roleplay with you some time. Your Hunger Games combined with Pokemon idea was pure genius, I applaud you my dear.

3. Welcome to Iwaku rose!

And i heart pokemon and I'm starting to write a fanfic of it. Maybe we can roleplay sometime. Anyways good luck!

4. Welcome to the community.
    It is a pleasure to have you, I have been on the Role playing scene for 5 years now. It would be a pleasure to talk to you.
    Or even possibly Role play with you.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    DemonOfTheDamned~

5. Greetings Rose, welcome to the community. :3