Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zoltac

Original poster
Hello RPers from across the world, i'm Zoltac, Zolt for short (call me Zol and I will end you (Also if your really lazy you can call me Z) )

Im very new to Role Playing, this will be my first site that I try to do it on so I hope ill do my best. My friend has been RPing for a while now and it looks like a ton of fun so I thought i'd join him. As for the RPs I think that adventuring or questing will probably be the first one i'll do. So I hope to enjoy some amazing future RPs (is that what you shorten it to be?)

Reactions: Mari
Welcome to Iwaku! Rping is pretty easy-- you'll get the hang of it no problem.

Hello RPers from across the world, i'm Zoltac, Zolt for short (call me Zol and I will end you (Also if your really lazy you can call me Z) )

Im very new to Role Playing, this will be my first site that I try to do it on so I hope ill do my best. My friend has been RPing for a while now and it looks like a ton of fun so I thought i'd join him. As for the RPs I think that adventuring or questing will probably be the first one i'll do. So I hope to enjoy some amazing future RPs (is that what you shorten it to be?)
Greetings and Welcome Zoltac! or Zolt. But do not expect me to jump to Z, I just couldn't....

I hope you find the perfect RP for you to join. It is a blast!

Welcome! I'm pretty new myself and having a lot of fun here, if you want advice or hints on fun RPs just ask me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.