1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zoltac, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello RPers from across the world, i'm Zoltac, Zolt for short (call me Zol and I will end you (Also if your really lazy you can call me Z) )

Im very new to Role Playing, this will be my first site that I try to do it on so I hope ill do my best. My friend has been RPing for a while now and it looks like a ton of fun so I thought i'd join him. As for the RPs I think that adventuring or questing will probably be the first one i'll do. So I hope to enjoy some amazing future RPs (is that what you shorten it to be?)

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! Rping is pretty easy-- you'll get the hang of it no problem.

3. Greetings and Welcome Zoltac! or Zolt. But do not expect me to jump to Z, I just couldn't....

I hope you find the perfect RP for you to join. It is a blast!

4. Welcome! I'm pretty new myself and having a lot of fun here, if you want advice or hints on fun RPs just ask me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.