Hey Everybody! Mimette Here! <3

M

Mimette

Original poster
Hallo everyboddy, Mimette here and I can't wait to get plotting! =D I'm not new to rping but I'm new to this site and it looks AWESOME here. So........hopefully I get to make some stories happen with you guys!

You'll have to excuse my hyperness it's just.....I have no idea where it comes from, XD lol.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) If you're looking for a roleplay partner then please feel free to send me a pm. Iwaku is filled with nice folk willing to help you out. I look forward to seeing you around.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo

Hello Miss Excited Mimette! XD What an adorable name!

XDDDDD

Thanks for the welcome, I feel so loved, <3 And I can't wait to rp with you guys, definitely! I'm glad you like my name Miss Diana. XDDDDD

I can agree there. The name is pretty cute. Sounds like one I've heard before, don't know where though. Also, Lakitus are annoying with their little.. I forget, weren't those spiky things called Spiny? Or was that the skeleton fish? -Forgetful-

*Tosses MASTER BALL at new member and captures them.* Yosh! ONE STEP CLOSER TO CONTROLING IWAKU!

Welcome to Iwaku, Mimette. Hope you enjoy the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

PIKACHU.
-ignores everything else and tackles her simply for the avatar.-
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Well we have already spoke but welcome to the site. Hope you are finding everything and have fun!

Your excitement over roleplaying is not to be apologized for!
Welcome to Iwaku, Mimi, it's lovely to meet you.
I'm Kitti, by the by.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask~ <3

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this your second home. I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.