• Start date
B

BloodSoakedAngel Of GraveTerer

Original poster
hey im micheal nice to met u all

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Micheal.

thx so how are u all

I see you're in the Never Plane. It's a trippy place, isn't it?

Welcome to the forum and remember, don't feed the Chaoses. Just trust me on this one.

ok man easly down and i started a topic and i need charters its called the rain is red

Yeah, first thing ya want to do is make an OOC thread talking about what it will be and requesting characters. Plus spelling and punctuation always helps.

u have a point and thanks i will do that rite now

Hey sweetcheeks! I am gonna give you some quick advice to help ease you in to things faster. :D

First: Check your email and get your account approved to you can view all the areas of the site. (Look in your spam filter in case it got dropped in there.) It's not a major thing, we just wanna make sure you can play everywhere!

Second: Please, please, please type actual words and sentences. Use punctuation, capital letters and grammar the best you can. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it needs to be neat. A lot of our members are from all over the world and english isn't their first language, so it makes it easier for them to understand what you post.

I moved your roleplay post from Iwaku World to Modern (I think it's a modern setting?) cause that's where it should be. If you want to create an "Out of Character" thread so people can post character sheets or just talk about your roleplay, you can post that in the "Roleplay OOCs". (It's not a requirement, but sometimes it helps in recruiting players!)

If you have the time, go back and edit your rp post real quick with some grammar fixes. There weren't any periods or quotation marks, so it was REALLY hard to read. D: Otherwise it looked like a really great starter, so I can't wait to see where the story goes! :D

ok i understand and i will do that and thanks for the help and yer iv been told im bad at puting full stops and periods and quotations cause i really dont know where the go lol il get my sis to spell chaek it and then il repost it

how can he be Michael when I'm obviously Michael?

Pleasure to meet you as well~
I'm Kitti, and welcome to Iwaku.
If you haven't filled it out already, please take a look at our roleplay resume.

hello and welkom to iwaku grammar is overrated

Hey im new But i had To create a new account to reg

hey all how are u

Re: Hey im new But i had To create a new account to reg

Shoulder's a bit itchy.

hi im good

I'm Batman.

I kill daemons