1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Diana has been a bit abused lately, apparently. So let's shower her in affection to counter every abuse she gets. :heart:

Diana, you are doing great. Mwah 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-13-23-14-52-28_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-13-23-14-52-28_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD I WILL BAN YOU I SWEAR IT Ò◇Ó YOU CAN'T STOP ME

Diana you're like a second mom to me that I've never met ❤️ you answer my dumb questions and never get mad at me when I make dum dum mistakes. You're the kind of mom people WISH they had growing up

Hahaha, you can't ban me AND you can't stop me from sending you treats!

we luv u owlmom <3 even if you ban us for it

I only just joined the group, so I can't say anything too personal, but you put up with a lot and should be proud of yourself for all you do. Thank you for putting up with my and Mary's last-minute "creative" epiphanies, too! :heart:

Thank you Diana for always answering my pestering questions <3

Owlmom can't ban all of us! >:D

bc we love her

I posted this thread and I'm posting in this thread just to show you how impossible it is to ban us all for ruffling your feathers AFFECTIONALLY. :] GET SMOTHERED.

EDIT: I at least had the mercy not to tag you! 8D

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a wonderful place for people of all ages to escape, write and bond with others. Especially in these times when connecting with people feels harder than ever. What you do out of the kindness of your own heart is very special for many thousands of people. <3

Pls don't ban me. :)

Thanks for being you, owl mom!

Also, don’t ban me. 🤗

i will delete this whole site >:[ yeet y'all into the sun

Thank you for all you do for us! You've made Iwaku a lovely place!

my-life-i-love-my-best-friend.gif

• Love
Reactions: Miyu
We love you, Diana! I know it's a lot of work running this place, but it wouldn't be the same without you. :D

Diana always listens to my shenanigans and keeps me company when I'm lonely. I do not wish to be banned, but I do wish to tell you how awesome and amazing you are! We couldn't have such a fantastic site without your hard work and dedication! There should be a Diana Appreciation Holiday you're so wonderful. :D

WHO HURT OUR DEAR SPACE OWL WITCH MOM?! LEMME AT 'EM! Love you Diana

• Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi
Telling my s/o to cancel Valentine's Day so we can replace it with an Owl Mom Appreciation Day instead and shower her with love and gifts >:]

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE SITE SUCH A LOVELY PLACE TO BE DIANA, WE LOVE YOU ♥♥
05ea904f7eaf9c597be4c87224c76053.gif

I’m not to known here but let me be one to say thank you from my little slice of Hell. You’ve created a great place and here I am many years later loving the site like I did on day one. So don’t let anyone get you down because you have a entire empire here behind you.

Please don’t ban me!

IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD I WILL BAN YOU I SWEAR IT Ò◇Ó YOU CAN'T STOP ME
You'd ban little ol me for saying you're amazing? D:

This is the best roleplay site I've ever used, and it wouldn't be that great without you

• Love
Reactions: littlekreen