Hey Diana!!!

@Diana hey dianaaaa guess what we still love and appreciate youuuuuu don't you forget it >~>

that's disgusting >:[

• Love
Reactions: Sorrelfur
I mean, where's the lie tho? 👀 🥰

I wanna know which one of you is responsible for not archiving this thread when you were supposed to so I can fire you >:[

I was told not to archive general chat threads so we don't lose our page streak, so you can blame me

I wanna know which one of you is responsible for not archiving this thread when you were supposed to so I can fire you >:[
This thread shall NEVER DIE mwahahahaha aceept our loveeee

I was told not to archive general chat threads so we don't lose our page streak, so you can blame me
Jenamos be the hero we didn't know we needed

• Haha
Reactions: wren.

...w-was that me.

WELP. I'M FIRED. BYE EVERYBODY.

I cannot say, for it is a truth universally acknowledged that snitches get stitches.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nemopedia
WORST ADMIN GOODBYE FOREVER

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia and wren.
Look, Diana!!! The kids love you!!! :D

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Xillia
Hey dianaaaa a guess whaaaat we still love you and this thread will never dieeeee. I'll set a damn reminder to make sure this never gets archived so you know everyday how apprecited you are >~>

YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY COOKIES >:[

YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY COOKIES >:[
I don't need cookies when I've got my love and appreciation for youuuuuuuuu

I will never let this thread die mwahahaha just like our appreciation of @Diana SHALL NEVER DIE

JUST LET IT DIE ALREADY

Why hello Diana appreciation thread. I've come to dump my appreciation of this sites creator onto her glorious housetop

• Love