DAMN THIS STUPID GOOD AT THEIR JOBS STAFF TEAM

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
New month, NEW POST FOR APPRECIATING DIANA
giphy.gif
Yassss Manna join the dedicated to Diana teammmmm

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
If I post in this thread now, a year later, do I still get banned?

If I post in this thread now, a year later, do I still get banned?
Probably. But being banned is better than being tricked into being staff…

We reviving the Diana appreciation thread? Hell yeah let's go!

HEY DIANA. You're a gorgeous owl. Not just ANY Owl! You a rare one~

Owlus Mommius Stupendious. Very rare species. Most notable for its habit of screeching at anything that comes within fifteen miles of its den, for robbing Jo-Anns and assorted fabric stores of fine blankies to build its nest, and randomly assailing passersby to incorporate into its brood.

We love our Owlus Mommius~ Most stupendous an Owl~

I am intimidated by staff and big scary admins. But maybe someday we shall talk and be friends and maybe even rp together one day.
You seem cool. And owls are very cool also.
I like owls.

I am intimidated by staff and big scary admins. But maybe someday we shall talk and be friends and maybe even rp together one day.
I like owls.
1676325625078.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: jarek56 and Lyrikai
YOU'RE ALL SO GROSS AND IF I WASNT BUSY READING A BOOK I WOULD INDIVIDUALLY INSULT AND BAN ALL OF YOU

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
YOU'RE ALL SO GROSS AND IF I WASNT BUSY READING A BOOK I WOULD INDIVIDUALLY INSULT AND BAN ALL OF YOU
No insult would drive me away, do your worst, Owlmom. My appreciation for all your efforts will never die!

It's too late and I don't wanna go ;-; I like it here

diana ;D i <3 u and ur a good owlmom

Last edited:
Then come get me and DO it. :3

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
I like owls.

The staff average height is rather low because some of us are really, adorably, short so there really isn't anything intimidating about us! There is just a lot of gremlin energy going around, but of the good kind. Promise! :^)

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
EXCEPT ME, I MIGHT BE THE TALLEST PERSON ON STAFF AT 5'8"

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
EXCEPT ME, I MIGHT BE THE TALLEST PERSON ON STAFF AT 5'8"
And that is why we worship our Owlmom 🥹 we literally look up to her

Reactions: Sorrelfur