1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, School

• Hey I'm Jack. I'm a 27-year-old college grad with a full time job.
    • I work overnights and don't have a consistent work schedule
    • I don't like consistently posting long replies. I probably hover around the 200 word mark. If your looking for 500+ words consistently, I'm not your guy
    • I have some face claims for characters, but mostly I just use descriptions. I'm perfectly okay with actors/models or art specifically of your character. (I have nothing against anime/cartoons, but those are already someone else's characters, not yours)
    • I primarily play m//. I do have a character that's a lesbian so I'm open to f//. I have never played an m/f pairing and liked it so I probably won't be open to that.

• I will bold the character/role that I prefer. If neither is bold I have no preference. I am usually open to playing either character, though, so don't be afraid to ask me to switch things up.

Harry Potter
    • Remus x Sirius (Marauders Era)
    • Slytherin OC x Hufflepuff OC

Attack On Titan (as a modern au and i'm not even caught up with the anime or manga anyway)
    • Jean x Eren

Free!

• Rei x Rin

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    • Joey x Kaiba

Non-Fandom
    • Teacher x Student
    • Android x Human
    • Priest x whoever the fuck you wanna be. (demon, parishioner, ghost hunter, idc)
    • Brother x Older Brother's best friend
    • Vampire x Werewolf

Themes I like: angry teenagers and stupid high school angst, snarky/sarcastic characters, age gaps, boring ol' slice of life, hopeless romantics, cynical assholes

• Preacher's Son
    It's a small town with only one church. A church Character A has stopped going to because of some anti-gay statements promoted by the preacher. He was never really sure he believed anyway. Of course he had his own excuses. There was no way he was coming out any time soon.

Character B is the preacher's son. It's hard to get away with anything, since any small indiscretion spreads around the town like wildfire. And hanging out with the guy who just left the church was definitely frowned upon. That is unless he gets him back into the church. He doesn't know why it matters so much to him that he's gets to be around this guy; there's just something about him.

I prefer to play Character A, but I'm open to playing Character B.

Your Brother Is Kinda Hot
    Character A has been through a lot with their best friend. They've stuck by each other through shitty teachers and being grounded from each other when they got in trouble. They told each other their deepest secrets. A's friend even stuck by him after he came out as gay. It was the best thing in the world to have such a supportive friend. However he's not so sure his friend will support him when he reveals his next secret.

Character B is the younger brother of A's bff. And A has just realized he has a major crush on B. This is the first time he's been unsure of himself. He's not sure how either brother would react if he admitted his feelings.

Looking for someone to play B, and I have a strong preference for A. B's older brother can either be played by both of us as a side character or we can include doubling to have his own side plot as well. (especially if you have your own idea you'd like to play out)

Best Friends Forever
    Character A has known for a while that he's gay and finally decides to tell his small group of friends. Their reactions are varied, but it's a relief when his best friend, Character B is supportive. A has had a little bit of a crush on B for a long time, but doesn't want things to get weird and ruing their friendship. Besides, B is straight.

B is supportive of A coming out as gay, even getting some of their friends to come around to the idea. A has always meant a lot to B and he's glad that his friend doesn't feel the need to hide this part of himself anymore. Of course, things get a bit more complicated when he thinks he might be developing feelings fro his best friend.

I can play either character, so feel free to choose who you want.
    Some fun plot hijinks may include B trying to set A up on dates/getting jealous if he does get a boyfriend.

• While I'm fairly open to suggestion these are things I won't do, without exception for many various reasons. You're free to ask about those reasons, but I won't change my mind.

• Incest
    • mpreg
    • zombies
    • infidelity
    • celebrity x oc (or real life people in general)
    • most fetishes
    • a/b/o

Hey, are you still looking?

I can pick up a few more depending on what you're looking for
Well I wasn't too sure at first. I was hoping we could discuss it. Whether its the oc harry potter pairing or something else.

Well I wasn't too sure at first. I was hoping we could discuss it. Whether its the oc harry potter pairing or something else.

well i do already have someone interested in the oc harry potter pairing and i'd rather not have more than one of those going on, but if you had a specific idea i can be convinced. either way, go ahead and shoot me a pm if that or anything else piques your interest

Well if you already have someone for that pairing then oh well. No point in doing two of the same so I'll just step back.

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do the Your Brother is Kinda Hot plot still??

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do the Your Brother is Kinda Hot plot still??
I'm kind of slowing down at picking up role plays and this pairing isn't really grabbing my interest at the moment.