hey demons, it’s me, ya boi

• Thread starter celestial.serendipity
  • Start date
C

celestial.serendipity

Original poster
I've been here before but that was like three years ago and it was a dark time so let's not go there okaY

Anyway, I don't really know what to say here but I'm gonna wing it. Basically, I've been roleplaying for about four years which, in the grand scheme of things, isn't a lot. However, in those four years, my writing has improved a lot and even though I'm nowhere near perfect, I like to think I'm kind of good haha.

I've recently wanted to get more into RP again as I have a character that I'm currently writing a story about. I feel that I 'know' him pretty well, but its always fun to explore your characters more and see how they react in different situations!

Outside of rp, I'm usually either working or watching stuff on Netflix. That stuff can either be Brooklyn Nine Nine or Louis Theroux chilling with the Westboro Baptist Church.

At any rate, I hope I can get some new RPs going soon! I'm bad at messaging first and plotting, but I'll do my best haha. Thank u for reading my very long winded intro that isn't really all that organised if it is at all.

Welcome aboard! Glad you found your way back, and that you've seen some improvement in your own writing. That's always nice and encouraging. Anyway, feel free to ask questions if you get a bit stuck around the site.

Take this delicious cookie :cookie: and enjoy!

Hi CS! Glad you've found your way back here, even after all this time.

I keep hearing good things about Brooklyn Nine Nine but haven't yet gotten around to watching it.

The site's changed a lot in the last three years, so let me know if you're having trouble finding your way around or if you have any questions!

Welcome back! SO great to see so many old members returning! I've not been here long enough to remember you from before, so pleased to meet you! Settle in and let us know if you need anything!! Mostly though...HAVE FUN!!!

HEY PAL, I RECOGNIZE AND APPRECIATE YOUR BUZZFEED UNSOLVED REFERENCE (✯◡✯) Welcome to the site, I can tell you're gonna fit in just fine!!