Hey :D

K

Kelsii

Original poster
I'm new to the community, but I've been RPing three-to-four years now. Although I'm quite rusty, I still love to RP! Anyone can message me if they like, I love all types of RP ^_^
Questions:

What nicknames do you like to be called?

For Nicknames I'm normally called Kat, which is actually one of my characters names, was added to my own name, and was my first and original email.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm Mickayla and as for my age I don't normally tell it. Age is a tricky subject for me because normally there is discrimination between race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation, but I find one of the most popular discriminations is from age. People think younger humans are not as smart as the older, that they don't know their morals and shouldn't be allowed to make their own decisions. People think older humans are very opinionated, although wise, 'unhip' or 'stuck in their era'. This is very bothersome to me and because of this I do not normally tell my age until it must come up.

What's your favorite genres to role-play?
I will RP basically anything. I love all forms of RP, except where there is bullying of any form. :)

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I like to play messed up characters, those that are very attached to certain things, insane, or maybe a tragic past. It's either one extreme or the other, I play very submissive, kind, laid back, and innocent characters, or I play very prissy, bitchy females who hate everything.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Space Kittens. Hands down.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
"Destroy" she said,
"My love again,
and the end will come quickly."
"Don't try again to make amends,
you'll just end up sinking."
~
By Circ ~

Hi there, Kelsii~ You have a lovely nickname...My first email lead to my early nickname "Little" o.o; Nowadays I'm just Juneberry though...Or one of countless other nicknames that come up.

Anyway...You sound interesting, so I stopped by to say hello. So...Hello! Hope your stay is lovely~

What nicknames do you like to be called?

I would like to just keep it a mystery. But you can just call me light, as is my characters name.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I am a male and I am 23 years old.

What's your favorite genres to role-play?

I prefer fantasy, but I will from time to time play modern too.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I am a one character kind of guy he is dark headed, with light to dark eyes depending on the time of day or mood.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

I am kind of offended by the fact that this question whats to know if you sparkle or not. I would say no but everyone is to there own myself I would have to say wolf packs but thats just cause my character tends to run into them from time to time.

My favorite music dosnt have words but it goes something like this wub, wub, wub Lol I enjoy dubstep.

Kat, huh? I like it! I promise it isn't because my nickname can be Cat as well. Alright, maybe that was the reason...

I agree with you on people judging and discriminating against others. I am actually in a philosophy course right now that will be talking about Race, Class and Gender. It's been pretty interesting so far, and kind of eye opening. But I do think there is a reason for restrictions on younger people. For example when I was 18 I was in college and I thought I had life figured out, knew what was right and wrong and pretty much believed I knew what was going on in life.

Well, three years have passed I have realized just how foolish I was to think those thoughts back then. Of course now I believe I know much more, and I am sure further down the road I will look back and call myself a fool once more. I find that I am more respectful of a person opinion on topics if they have been to different parts of the world, experienced different cultures and ways of life. (Not to say that I disregard peoples opinions who haven't done that. I just find it foolish to speak on something when you may not have knowledge or experience with it.) A draw back to that is that in general most people don't get to travel until they are older.

A favorite quote of mine is: "The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know."

Anyways, I think you will do well on Iwaku. After all how can someone who likes space kittens go wrong?

That was a trick question because they can't go wrong. :D

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome ^-^
As for learning, yes I am aware that as you learn and grow you become more aware, but everyone learns at different paces.
I have traveled a lot, and I've been through a lot, and I had to grow up at a young age.
The problem is not what I've learned though, it's my maturity level, which people normally link with age. They think the older you are, the more mature you are, and that is just not the case. I know plenty of 21, 22, and 23 year olds who are at the maturity level of juniors in highschool. I know plenty of Freshman in highschool who are at the maturity level of someone who would normally be 17 or 18.
It all just... A problem to me. The reason that I started realizing these age issues and such is because the one I love is 7 years older than myself. My last lover had been 7 years older than myself as well. People assume that I'm being taken advantage of, or stupid because of it. I am smart enough to when things are sketchy, when sexual themes are always asked of and there seems to be no interest in your personality. Who I love is kind, but less mature than his age. I feel like I am more mature than my age, but I can only guess by a year or two. As a makeup artist, I like to go to counters and speak with other makeup artists and when I reveal my age it's often that they tell me they assumed older, or said I was an 'old soul'. My mother likes to use this term as well, though the meaning of it is lost on me. Although I don't have everything figured out, and I never shall, I still like to think about the subject often.

As for Kat, it started online because part of my email was always LittleKittyKat or KittyKatKisses, eventually it grew to everything I played (Rune Scape, Adventure Quest Worlds, myspace (When that was a thing) ) and my friends called me Kat. How I got Kat in the first place is my little brothers calling me "Kay" and then growing a little bit older and being immature enough to think they were bullying me by calling me Kat and meowing, giggling, then running away. I eventually made a character named Kat, who was a 'daughter of Lucifer'. After that, I got adopted and my last named was changed, and they told me I could change my first name if I liked, so I just tacked on Kat to the end of my name. You won't believe how many makeup artists think it's the cutest thing.