1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey, come at me! :DD

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jezzyboo, Jan 6, 2013.

?

Should I start playing guys more often?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey!
    So I have a couple of rps going already and these characters I won't be using:
    Reanna
    Luna.
    Lacey.
    Leena.
    Stacey.
    Lisa.
    Alyiz.
    Sladia.
    Kagome(fanmade).
    Kagome(My Original).
    Sakura(Fan made).
    Leona.
    Okay, so now I need more rps, and I want romances, I'm fine with doing girl on girl, yet I usually don't. I'm usually one for guy on girl. Who's willing? :DD
    And also I have a shit ton of characters and I'm cool with doing Mature rps. (:
    I even will sometimes play a guy. ._. XD
    ~I would also not mind doing fan stuff too like pairings like...
    ~Inuysha&&Kagome. [Doingg]
    ~Sasuke&&Sakura [Doingg]
    ~Itachi&&Sakura
    ~Brother&Sister
    ~Teacher&Student
    ~Doctor&Nurse
    :33 Hopefully that gets more people.

2. I'd be interested. I prefer playing female, so if you don't want to play male, wanna do a fxf with me?

3. Sure thing deary, I could do a fxf with you, do you have a plot in mind?

4. No, I don't have any plots. Maybe we can come up with somethin'?

5. Hmmm, it could be a one night stand that turns into more? Or something like that.

6. Sure! Would you mind if we did the RP through PM's?

7. Haha I wouldn't mind that at all sweetie. (:.

8. Hello, if you are still looking for people to RP with I'd be interested. I prefer playing male, so maybe we can whip something up? Message me if you are interested :)