Hey BrokeFang here and not a noob

B

BrokeFang

Original poster
Hey whats upp I'm BrokeFang. Iv role played many times so I'm fairly good at it. But I'm new to this site so give me a howler and give me some good roleplay fourms..

Well let me be the first to say welcome! =] Have a look around and you can be the judge on what you think is good or not ^.^ If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Everyone starts off a newb, but that doesn't mean we think of you all as n00bs ;3

Since you're new here, I thought I would point you in the right direction for some stuff!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hi there :D There's a lot of role plays you can join! Check out the Jump In if you want to instantly join one, or sign up for one of the many available role plays in a number of different genres--choose the one that suits you :D

And if you don't see one that you tickles you fancy, you can always start your own!

Enjoy your stay ^.^

Hello and welcome to the community, mister wolfy person! :D

Well I thank you all for the warm welcomes. Been searching for awhile for a new role playing site. Now I think I found one!!!

;D Hi Hi ~

Nice to meet youuu, I'm Sakuraaa :D

WHO BROKE YOUR FANG? AND WRRRRRRY?

Welcome aboard, Brokefang. I'm October, local Knight of the colder seasons, and addicted Roleplayer. Hope you find everything your looking for here at Iwaku.